Eleven

March

Savannah
I miss you and I love you so much

Mom
Hey sweetie. I miss you too
And love you so much too.
Study hard,alright.

April

Savannah stared at her phone,worry covering her visage. It's the second week of April and she hasn't heard anything from her mother. Her mom works hard but it seemed unusual for her not to call or text since last month.

"Nothing yet"Hwasa asked setting French Fries on the table. They were at McDonald's this time and Savannah had tried to call her mom.

"Nothing"The chestnut haired female mumbled before sighing. "I hope she's alright" Hwasa sent her a sympathetic look.

"She's alright,don't worry yourself"she reassured. Savannah sighed and nodded.

It's the beginning of the Month,the semester is drawing to an end soon. The exams start next month before summer begins. Savannah has been feeling uneasy for the past days after not hearing from her mom. She tried calling her but the call goes to voicemail. A week break was given and began today(Sunday) til Sunday. Hwasa was leaving tomorrow to see her family.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me ? My family doesn't mind"She tried to convince. Savannah smiled gently.

"It's alright. I don't want to be a bother"

On their way to their dorm room, Savannah decided to check up on Jimin. Hwasa told her that she was gonna get started on packing a few things.

Her phone dinged. She quickly got out from her back pocket and checked.

Text message from Mom

Savannah's eyes widened as she unlocked her phone and tapped on the notification.

Mom
Hey sweetie. Sorry for not
answering any of your calls
Or messages. I've been on business
Trips.
Is there anything you need?

Savannah paused. Her eyes roaming over the words her mom had typed. Business trips? She knew her mom was a busy person and now that she is on the business trip,thoughts of going home left her mind.

Savannah
It's just-
I have a whole week break and I thought
Of coming home.
Maybe I can stay with a friend or stay to study?

Mom
[typing]...
I don't mind as long you are safe and well.
Let me know what you have decided.

Savannah
Alright..

Savannah softly knocked on the door. A frown distinctive on her lips,brown eyes narrowed in dismay. There was a low rumble before the door opened. The chestnut haired female looked up.

Jimin smiled lightly setting a light ease on her. She tried to return the same smile but her lips remained in the frown. The corners of the pink haired male's lips turned downwards.

"Come in"

The dorm was warm when she entered almost comforting. Savannah sighed before padding to the sofa and took a seat. Jimin slowly closed the door and walked to Savannah,concern covering his face.

"Is something wrong"he asked setting his hand on her shoulder. The chestnut haired female looked away before looking up at Jimin.

"I can't go home this break"she spoke lowly.  Jimin grew confused.

"Why not?"

"Cause my mom is away"

The pink haired male pursed his lips before speaking.

"You can come with me to Busan. My parents probably wouldn't mind-"

Savannah shook her head,curly chestnut hair swayed lightly at her movement. Shorter front strands coming in her eye view. She looked down finally thinking through it before looking up at him.

"It's alright,Jimin. I'm gonna stay in the Campus"

She didn't plan to stay to be honest. She thought of going to her sister in Daegu but changed her mind. Hopefully Yoongi was gonna stay this time.

"Are you sure?"Jimin asked.

It's dark now. The sky is dark blue with tiny sparkling stars and the moon is out,shining brightly. Savannah had stayed over to help Jimin pack cause he was leaving tomorrow too. Most of her friends were leaving tomorrow even Jungkook who was gonna travel with Jimin and Taehyung who was close to Daegu. She would have gone with him.

"Positive"She said lightly,folding a black hoodie neatly before setting it in the seat case. "I'll be alright. I need to catch up on some work after all"

Jimin looked away,a frown evident on his lips. He was kind of sad that he wouldn't have to see Savannah until the other week but even worse that she looked this despaired about her mom not being around.

"Do you want anything from Busan?"he asked in hope to lighten up things. Savannah furrowed her eyebrows together in thought.

"Anything would be nice considering that I haven't been there before"

"Really?"

The chestnut haired female nodded. Jimin smiled slowly before looking at her.

"This coming Summer,I'll take you there. Okay"he said. Savannah looked at him before smiling brightly.

"Okay,you promise?"

"Promise"

Savannah headed back to her dorm,her phone in hand as she texted her mom her decision. The only thing that made her excited was that Jimin was gonna take her to Busan,she felt her stomach churn in excited making her groan shyly.

Mom
Have you made up your mind?

Savannah
Yes
I've decided to stay in the campus
I need to catch up on my studies

Mom
Are you sure?
You can always go to Ria's place

Savannah
I'm sure,Mom
Don't worry.