Eight

It's a cloudy humid day,the air is super unhealthy so Savannah wore a black nose and mouth mask like everyone else. It was a pretty long day filled with so much to do,Savannah couldn't catch a break.

"Savannah.."

The chestnut haired female hummed,lifting her gaze from the drawing she was currently doing. She met up with Jungkook for their usual art meeting. He looked so tired,Savannah felt bad.

"Do you believe in fate?"

"I believe that I was born to consume my weight in tacos every week, if that counts?"

Jungkook sniggered and looked at her,doe eyes a little brighter now.

"But on a serious note,do you?"

Savannah shrugged her shoulders lightly and went back to her drawing,her fingers getting smudged with charcoal.

"Not really"she bit her bottom lip before asking "what about you?"

"I don't know yet. I've liked a few people who I thought I'd end up with"

Savannah looked at him with concerned eyes. She knew how that felt that's why she doesn't want to fall in love or be in a relationship. That stuff messes you up.

"Do you currently like someone?"

Jungkook paused in his drawing,heat rising up his neck to his ears. The silence that responsed to Savannah's question made her look at him in awe. Jungkook's cheeks were suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour so cute against his soft skin.

He looks away and finds a distraction at the drawing he is doing,gripping the pencil tightly. Savannah gapes a little, allowing her time to compose herself, fighting back the smile that wants to break out.

"Awww Jungkookie"

"Shhhhhhh"

He flung a nearby blue eraser at the chestnut haired female in dismay. Savannah quickly shielded herself,letting out a giggle.

"Who is the lucky girl?"

"It's not a girl"

Savannah looked in awe. Jungkook quickly ducked his head and continued to draw. His face getting more flushed by the minute.

"Enough about my love life"he mumbled and glanced at Savannah. "Why are you still single?"

"I've devoted my life to anime,gaming,food and studying. I can't fit a boyfriend in my agenda"she said. Jungkook rolled his eyes at her and grabbed the blue eraser laying on the table they shared.

"You are too pretty to be single"he said lightly. Savannah subconsciously smiled,the tips of her ears feeling warm.

"Thanks for the compliment"she mumbled shyly. He rose his head at her tone,his face no longer flushed.

"Do you get many compliments?"he asked carefully. Savannah shook her head.

"Not really"she mumbled. Jungkook pursed his lips before speaking.

"I guess I'll make it my job to do so"

Savannah giggled,she felt warmth bubble in her.

"Are you really trying to steal my heart right now?"she asked,a smug look plastered on his face. Savannah honestly thought Jungkook is Attractive. He outgrew his raven hair a little more,a cute bunny smile but a sex appeal of a hot idol. He is smart but hates to study which Savannah can relate to. He looked extra good with a black oversized hoodie with ripped black jeans and black hi-top sneakers. His mouth mask sandwiched his cheeks lightly

There was a light knock at the door gaining the two's attention. Jungkook mumbled out a 'come in'. The door gently swung open and a fluff of grey hair came into view.

"Taehyungie"Jungkook welcomed.

Taehyung smiled lightly stepping into the room,shutting the door behind him. Savannah unintentionally checked him out. He looked like a true art student dressed in black tight pants with a white baggy button up long sleeved shirt tucked in and black leather loafers.

"Hello Savannah"he greeted taking an empty seat inbetween the two at the table. Savannah bowed shyly and looked away.

"You don't mind Taehyung joining us right?"Jungkook asked Savannah who smiled lightly.

"I don't mind"

The three spent the whole afternoon drawing. She learnt that Taehyung and Jimin knew each other from high school,technically born to be soulmates. She found that admirable. She's never had a friend that she could call a best friend.

"shut up with all that soulmate shit" Jungkook joked,Taehyung stuck his tongue out.

"You are being grumpy because you don't have a soulmate"Taehyung said. Jungkook snorted.

"Savannah is my Soulmate"he said with a smug look. Savannah looked at him with wide eyes,Jungkook gave her a look and she cleared her throat.

"Yeah..yeah"she said. Taehyung rose his eyebrows at her before shrugging his shoulders. It wasn't long before Jungkook had to leave. He gave Savannah a tight hug that knocked the air out of her.

Taehyung toyed with the pencil watching as Savannah finished up with her drawing. She seemed so out of this world. The chestnut haired female pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear before looking at Taehyung who was looking straight at her.

"I..uh.."

Taehyung rose his eyebrow at her questionably.

"Why are you so shy?"he asked. Savannah looked away.

"I'm not shy. I'm just awkward"she mumbled. Taehyung tilted his head to the side and bit his bottom lip. Savannah swore she felt very nervous,he looked intimidating yet very very friendly.

"Very Pretty and Awkward"he mumbled softly and smiled. "That's a unique combination" His voice coming out husky. Savannah bit back the upcoming heat from her neck,gosh why was she getting so many compliments today?

"Well I should head back to my Dorm"She said quickly. Taehyung hummed,getting up to his feet and helped her pack the art supplies. Every once in a while,their hands brushed against each other and they both mumbled a silent sorry to each other.

It was a silent yet comfortable bide of farewell. Savannah smiled brightly at him before making her way down the hallway. Taehyung watched her carefully,a smile etching it's way to his lips.