One

March

For the past 5 months,Everyone knew that Park Jimin was okay. Back to normal,many of his friends would say. He was always smiling and active in school activities. He was the back to being the bubbly supportive person he normally was.

Honestly Jimin wasn't okay,he had felt empty for a long time and grew to not trust any guy who asked him out. Sungwoon knew that. There are times when he would find the younger male sitting at the balcony draped with a cotton blue blanket and papers littering around him,head leaned back on the wall as he slept. Visible bags under his eyes. It became a sight Sungwoon grew too accustom to sadly.

"Where are you heading?"Sungwoon asked drifting his gaze from the Tv to look at Jimin who was grabbing his jacket from the nearby sofa.

"Student body council meeting"he said with a light eye roll. "I fucking forgot it was today,I'm really not in the mood" he shrugged his jacket on.

"When are you ever?"Sungwoon asked jokingly,Jimin sent him an almost convincing offended look. "I'm kidding,just don't come back looking like you got the life sucked out of you" Jimin scoffed.

"I can't promise anything"

Park Jimin,21 year old student at Seoul National University who still has no idea what he really want to do with life apart from dancing. Known for being a complete sweetheart but scary when angered.

The meeting took 2 hours of Jimin's time with Kim Namjoon(the student body president) nagging about God knows what,Jimin had zoned out the entire time. He is the Vice President of the student council,never harsh to anyone and pretty much followed the rules.

After the meeting,Jimin bade everyone farewell and left the classroom. He slowed a little,a smile forming on his pillowy pink lips.

"How long have you been here?"

Kim Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and pushed himself forward from leaning on the rail opposite the door. Light pouring from outside into the building through the large tall glass window walls shining on him casting a light shadow on the floor and making his skin glow. The grey haired male smiled lightly at him.

"Long enough to hear you whine about you guys needing your own room and air conditioners in the dormitories"he said nonchalantly.

"Oh technically the past 2 hours"Jimin said,running a hand through this fading pink hair. "Had a busy day?" Taehyung sighed and slouched in relaxation.

"You have no idea"

"Starbucks?"

"Starbucks."

Kim Taehyung,21 year old student at Seoul National University majoring in Design and Art. He is a walking goddess according to most of the students and confirmed that he is Jimin's Soulmate(which started the dating rumors months ago)

Starbucks as usual was filled with people,fortunately the two found an empty seat at the back after placing and getting their orders.

"Okay Mr Gucci King,What's up?"Jimin asked leaning back in his seat,watching the younger male intently. Taehyung rubbed his neck and let out a low breath.

"I'm losing my shit and so close to dropping out of the University"he said with a straight face,Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Tell me something I don't already know. I have a shit ton of assignments I have to do but I'm here hanging out with you"he said,Taehyung sent him a light side smile.

"I'm flattered honestly Jimin Hyung. I know you haven't been.. okay these past months,you are trying to pull through it.."he mumbled,Jimin looked at his cold caffè Mocha.

"I'm alright Tae" he said lightly and looked at the silver haired male. His brown eyes soft yet hiding true emotions. "Enough about me,lets get back to you. What happened during your classes?" Taehyung perked up and smiled before speaking.

It's late in the night when Jimin returns to his room. Silence greeting him,he let out a light sigh and flicked on the switch,letting light engulf the living room. He slipped off his coat,setting it on the sofa as he headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Sungwoon had a study group session every evening till late that's why Jimin was alone. He didn't like it at first,tried to tell Sungwoon who gave him a soft look before giving up.

After taking a long shower,Jimin slipped on grey sweatpants and a baggy shirt;fading pink hair wet and matting to his forehead and neck. He wiped his wet neck dry and hang his towel on the door hook before sitting himself at his messy desk. His phone lighting up with oncoming notification,Jimin sank into his seat;pulling his legs up to the chair,knees to his chest. A sense of silence and comfort set in his room.

Jimin picked up his phone and unlocked it finding numerous notifications from his social media and chats. He locked his phone,set it aside and sighed,rubbing his wrists. He leaned forward and begun to do his assignment,the pile of folders unappealing. He had a long night.