Fifteen

(Play the video when you see this :🥀)

Wednesday

Savannah woke up feeling rather at peace, she felt like she has nothing to worry about. She shifted her body a little and felt her elbow brush against the cold surface of her laptop. Sluggishly, she turned to face the currently shut down laptop. With a lazy motion, she shut it and slid her eyes shut to fall asleep. It wasn't long until her phone started to ring rather loudly. Savannah let out a groan of tiredness before sitting up and reaching over to grab her phone from bedside table.

Yoongles💕

Why was he calling,she had wondered before sliding the answer icon and pressed the phone to her ear.

"hello "she answered lowly, mindlessly snuggling back into her blankets. Her eyes growing heavy by the second.

"Savannah" Yoongi's voice echoed from the other line. The young female sat up abruptly, her eyes wide open at his voice. "Where are you? Why didn't you answer the message I sent you?"

"you sent a message? Fuck I'm sorry, I must have blacked out before I could read it "she mumbled and heard an audible sigh from the older male.

"Whatever, just meet me at the gate alright?"

"okay"

Savannah withdrew her phone from her ear and stared at her screen with an unreadable expression on her face. She sighed lowly and pushed aside the blanket, shivering at the exposure to the cold before getting to her feet. She might as well get her day started.

Savannah padded to the gates where two figures stood, having a small talk amongst themselves. She had decided on wearing something light: A grey sweater with black ripped jeans and combat boots. A gentle breeze blew loose strands of her out of her face. She spotted Yoongi in a millisecond, dressed in nothing but black clothing. Next to him was someone oddly familiar. Someone who she saw at the party Jimin had invited her to.

"Heya" She chimed with a soft smile gracing her lips. The duo turned at the sound of her voice,Yoongi nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Hi" Hoseok responded with the same energy which caught her off guard,she smiled at him.

"I remember you but not your name "she said lightly and he hummed.

"My name is Jung Hoseok but my friends call me Hobi" he said with a cute smile. Yoongi watched the two exchange some words, a blank look on his face. Noticing his unusual quietness, Savannah turned to look at the older male.

"Are you mad at me?' she asked, Yoongi sent her a confused look before looking away. Hoseok rolled his eyes at the male.

"Don't mind him" Hoseok began, Savannah looked at him. "He woke up a little grumpy" Yoongi sent him a harmless glare earning a fond smile. Something about the two made Savannah feel giddy yet lonely. Are they dating?

Hoseok noticed the look on Savannah's face and smiled.

"is it that obvious? "he asked shyly and Savannah looked confused before her eyes widened in realization.

"Are you two together?" she asked in a hushed gasp. Yoongi made a face, Hoseok nodded making Savannah squeal.

"Can we leave?" Yoongi said loudly, a frown on his lips yet the tips of his ears were turning to a light pink. Savannah smiled fondly and nodded.

The Trio arrived at G-plex, a gaming arcade Jungkook and Savannah have been hanging out at lately. Yoongi watched as Hoseok tagged Savannah to buy tickets to play the games, a slow smile adorning his lips before he cleared his throat and followed after them.