Twelve

Monday

Savannah woke up at 6am,her body involuntarily shaking. Did she have a nightmare? She really couldn't remember. Immediately she woke up,the memory of her dream vanished.

Her room was dim with a little sunlight pouring in through the blinds casting shadows on the wall and floor. Hwasa was leaving today and so many of her other friends were too. She felt the loneliness even before Hwasa leaves.

Breakfast was silent. Hwasa prepared breakfast burritos which were Savannah's favorite. The chestnut haired female frowned at her juice before looking at Hwasa who was devouring her food.

"I'm gonna miss you"she mumbled and pouted. Hwasa smiled with full cheeks before taking her time to chew then swallow.

"I know"she responded and sighed. "I'll miss you too but it's only for a week"

"A long week"she grumbled. The raven haired female cooed before speaking.

"Are you really gonna miss me or Jimin?"she asked with a raised eyebrow. Savannah's eyes widened before she looked away.

"I'm gonna miss all of you. Shut up"she grumbled making Hwasa chuckle.

"I'm kidding"she said with a teasing smile. Savannah sent her a questioning look before returning the smile.

Hwasa's train leaves in 30 min. A large number of Students from around Seoul met at the train station to leave for their desired destination. It almost felt like Savannah was the only one remaining. Hwasa gave her a hard pat on the back making her arch it in pain.

"What was that for?"she hissed. Hwasa shrugged her shoulders before looking at the tracks,suitcase in hand.

"You had this depressing look on your face. I wanted to change that"she said,the chestnut haired female glared at her.

"There are many other ways than what you did"she mumbled rubbing her back lightly.

"By the way"Hwasa began,Savannah looked at her. "What time are the rest leaving?"

"In the Afternoon"She said and yawned. "It's so early though. Are buses really hard to catch after you arrive there?"

"Yeah. It's annoying"Hwasa mumbled.

The rumble of the train approaching was heard. Hwasa sighed and turned to Savannah with a sad smile.

"Well I guess this is Goodbye"she said. The chestnut haired female rolled her eyes.

"You sound like you are going for good"

Savannah watched the train move away from where she was. Eyes trained on the door before echoes were the last thing she heard. She sighed and turned,leaving the train station.

When she returned to the campus,she headed to Sungwoon and Jimin's room. She could still feel the sleep creeping in. Savannah lightly knocked on the door and took a step back.

It wasn't long for the door to swing open. Sungwoon came into view,looking visibly tired but offered her a soft smile.

"Came by for Jimin?"he asked and she nodded. "He's at the Cafeteria with Hoseok,Jungkook and Taehyung"