More Lore

Yaboi: Let's just explain more things a
Cmbout yourself in this story.. this is still a chapter tho so you guys might wanna take this:

 this is still a chapter tho so you guys might wanna take this:

Alright, sorry.

(F/C)= Favorite Color
(S/F/C)= Second Favorite Color

————————————————————————

1st Person POV

(Y/N): "Well.... this walk seems a lot more... boring considering all the things I did back at Frisk's house... Frisk... you son.. er, daughter of a bitch... more like a goat..."

I really can't recover from what Frisk had said earlier about Chara and me getting married.. I mean, I think I have a crush on her but even if I did... would she even like me back? If I just say this to her out of no where... it might jeopardize our friendship... but what if she has feelings for me? I mean.. it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing just... embarrassing-oh.

I arrived at my house and opened the door. Of course there weren't anyone there since my parents aren't with me anymore... they are on the other side of the world just running errands and such. I walked inside and turned on the lights. It felt great to be back at the house but it
felt very lonely as well...

My house was only 1 story with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a fairly large living room. I often feel lonely at my house compared to Frisk's house which was pretty much lively no matter what. I decided to head to bed now since there wasn't really anything to do now. I went to your kitchen and pulled out some Jello from the fridge. I really didn't think about it much until I noticed I pulled out a red colored jello... it resembled something familiar to me... oh yeah... Chara's eye color. It was pretty much the exact same color as her eyes, crimson red. It made me slightly happy but I began to eat the jello anyways. When finishing up the jello, I put away the dirty plates and utensils into the dishwasher.

I walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch, not turning on the TV and just relaxing there. After just staring off into space for a good amount of time, I decided to head to bed.

I walked towards your room, passing by my parents room. I whispered "good night" to their room and proceeded to walk down the hall.

I finally got to my room and turned on the lights. Of course, I really didn't like my own room light since it felt like the sun was beating down on me no matter what so the room became just slightly dimmed from one lamp. I walked over to your dresser and dressed into some more comfortable clothing.

I put away my other clothing and went straight towards my bed. It had (F/C) sheets and the pillows were (S/F/C). I jumped into my bed and started to relax even more.. but still had one thing on my mind.