Roleplay...? MORE LIKE FOREPLAY

Damn... I for sure thought you would all love the ending for the last chapter!

Ahahahahaha
————————————————————————

Chara: "I....um...."

(Y/N): "Yeah...?"

Chara: "I.... want you to consider me as a romantic partner by at least this Friday...."

(Y/N): "....Huh?"

I then hear a large smack from where Frisk was and see her walk towards us looking very pissed off.

Frisk: "What was that??? You don't just say 'huh' at the end of a confession!"

Chara: "I-It wasn't a confession though!"

Frisk: "...WHAT?!"

Chara: "I-I mean... not like a proper one!"

Frisk: "What... do... you... MEAN!"

Chara: "What in trying to say to (Y/N) is that I would want him... I-I mean me and him! To... pretend to date each other until... Friday where he gives me and answer if he wants to properly start dating..."

Frisk: "...And where did you get this idea from?"

Chara: "....internet...."

Frisk: "....And this is why you should always listen to me and not to the weirdos on the internet."

(Y/N): "But aren't you also a weirdo-"

Frisk: "Shut up! This is why you never had a girlfriend before!"

Chara: "WAIT WHAT?!?!"

(Y/N): "WE ARE LEGIT GETTING SO SIDE TRACKED RIGHT NOW! CAN WE GO BACK TO CHARA ASKING ME OUT?!?"

Frisk: "Jeez no need to be so loud about it... I knew you were desperate for a girlfriend-"

I then gave Frisk a playful smack on her face just to make her shut up.

Chara: "C-can we go back to my technical confession!"

Frisk: "Ugh... fine!... WAIT OF COURSE YOU CAN IM SORRY."

I then see Frisk five back into the bush she was in and peak back out it.

(Y/N): "Anyways... What was your idea?"

Chara: "Um.... I-I want us to pretend to date for a few days just to try it out and then if we do actually enjoy it then we should become an official thing!"

I look at her with red blush on my face then sighed.

(Y/N): "I'm going to be honest with you... that sounds pretty weird but...."

I then put my hand on her shoulder and look into her red blazing eyes.

(Y/N): "If you're okay with it...."

I then see her face instantly light up with excitement and her whole body jitter.

Chara: "YEEEEAAASSSS I AM TOTALLY OKAY WITH IT!!!"

I was kind of worried for her since she looked like she was about to explosive from excitement but I am also trying to contain my happiness too and I'm about to explode (not in a weird way).

I then see Frisk step out of the bush with a smug look on her face and also a branch sticking out of her hair.

Frisk: "You know, this seems kind of pointless if you ask me..."

Chara: "Oh, come on! Don't be such a downer! I think this is a wonderful idea!"

Frisk: "...but wouldn't it make sense if.... you guys started dating officially... since-"