Fluster Buster

Alarm Noise= (A/n)

(F/C/N)=Favorite Cereal Name

(If you don't like cereal or breakfast, well same here but just pick a random cereal that you know and just put it there for the story's sake.)

The next day...
(Y/n) POV

*(A/n) goes off*

(Y/n): "uggghhhh"

I lazily sit up on my bed and stopped my alarm by picking it up and throwing it against a nearby wall.

(Y/n): "Why must I be awake..."

I jumped off the bed and didn't even think about fixing my sheets because... well there's no point to
doing so if I live alone.

I grabbed my phone and smiled a bit because it was actually charged for once and I could finally see my background- oh

Since I didn't even think about using my phone yesterday and I couldn't even do so, it was filled with a bunch of notifications from several sources but just cleared all of them.

I walked toward my bathroom and began to brush my teeth thoroughly, I still felt really fatigued though but I knew it was slowly fading which was... a eh thing.

I walked towards my kitchen and prepare breakfast by grabbing (F/C/N) from the pantry and set it down on the kitchen counter. Then, I grabbed everything else that was needed to make cereal.

I got my bowl and poured my cereal first then the milk, you know, like a proper person.

I then began to walk toward my dining table and munched my cereal with joyous content... but I felt like I'm missing something...

*Knock Knock*

(Y/n): "Perfect timing."

I got up from where I was sitting and walked toward the front door... and guess who was waiting for me there.

Alisa: "Heeeeeeeyyyyyy~"

(Y/n): "Oh, hey Chara, you finally showed up- WAIT YOU'RE NOT HER!"

Alisa: "Obviously... can I come in?"

(Y/n): "I mean... sure, but I have to get ready for school so make your visit really short."

Alisa: "Just like you-"

(Y/n): "I AM AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR A BOY MY AGE!"

Alisa: "...I was gonna say your dick but I guess that works too-"

(Y/n): "...Get in before I beat your ass..."

Alisa walked inside and made herself comfortable on the couch while i went straight back toward my delicious breakfast.

5 minutes later...

Well, I'm finished with that

I walk toward the sink and put my bowl and spoon into it and decided that I'll clean that later when I don't have someone over and speaking of that, I looked toward her direction and just see her on her phone.