Explanation

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): "O-oooooh... Hey, Chara! I didn't s-see you there!... how much did you heard of that conversation with me and Frisk..?"

Chara: "just the part where you guys were keeping a secret! What are you guys hiding from me?!"

Fuuuuckk this is gonna be a pain... but hey! Chara's curios side is still pretty cute... GAH FOCUS!

Chara: "So? Are you gonna answer my question?"

(Y/N): "Um... w-well... you see-"

As soon as I was about to say something stupid, Frisk walked back to the kitchen with Toriel right behind her.

My savior!

Toriel: "Hello again, (Y/N)! I'm guessing by how things went that we are not going to be eating any homemade pies that you guys made?"

(Y/N): "Y-Yeah... there was an incident and we decided to order pizza! So it can technically be a pie! But just made out of pizza..."

Toriel let out a small chuckle and then pulled out her phone. I then see her put her phone up to her ear and proceed to talk to a pizza shop while walking away.

Ahhhh frik yeah! I haven't had pizza in foreve-

Chara:"So... are you gonna answer the question noooooowwww?"

(Y/N): "um... h-how about you can talk about it later... with Frisk!"

Chara: "Ugh... fine! I'm only doing this just because of something... it's not that I like you or anything!!"

(Y/N): "I never said that you did!"

Chara: "F-FUCK OFF!... I'll go ahead and set up the table...."

(Y/)N): "Can I help?"

Chara: "N O"

Chara actually seemed a bit mad.. is it just because of that I won't tell her a secret?

Chara's POV

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID (Y/N)!!!

YOU DON'T JUST TOUCH MY FACE OUT OF NOWHERE!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!?! I FELT LIKE I WAS ABOUT TO BLOW UP!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID STU- GUH!!!

Uuuuuughhh why does he has to be soooo cuuuteee! If I didn't have a crush on you I would legit KILL YOU!!!

(Y/N): "U-um... Chara?"

Chara: "Y-yeah..?"

(Y/N): "What are you doing?"

I gave him a look of confusion until I realize that I was staring at a wall the entire time. I guess my body didn't know what else to do after I set the table so I think it decided to just stand next to a wall... embarrassing...

Chara: "W-why were you stawing at me! I-if you knew about it then you should have told me sooner!! You're making me so embawwsed!..."