Baking Panca- I meant pies

I am so bad at recoloring⤴️ (didn't draw this, all I did was a bit of recoloring).

(I didn't expect you guys to like this story so much) *~*
———————————————————————

(Y/N) POV

Welp, we got the spoons finally cleaned up from off the floor now.... when are we gonna start bakin-

Frisk: "Yo, (Y/N)! Help Chara take out the supplies for the pies, she would TOTALLY love it if you can be so dominant! Also with Toriel trusting us on the kitchen by ourselves, it will go perfect fine!"

(Y/N): "Ugh.... fine! Only because I want to help her! Not because of.... wh-whatever you said..."

Frisk: "Uhu, sure."

I casually walked over to Chara who was about to use the whisker until I stopped her.

I saw Chara about to put her hand on the power button until I grabbed her arm to stop her.

Chara: "WH-WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Frisk*from a distance*: "Lewd!"

(Y/N): "A-ah sorry Chara.... I didn't realize it... I was just trying to stop you from using the whisker since you have it on high..."

Chara: "O-oh... I knew that!"

After that little incident, I decided to just help out making the batter all fluffy, even though I have no idea what I am doing.

While I was working on the batter, I see Chara working on the whisker and it was honestly pretty funny.

She looked so cute when she kept messing up on a new bowl she put on the whisker, making sure it doesn't flop and just spread everywhere... it was just adorable.

Frisk: "Hey (Y/N)! Why are you looking at Chara over there!"

Chara: "Wh-What?!?! You're looking at me?!?!"

And with Chara becoming distracted with me for some reason, the bowl got out of control with the mixer and all of the chocolate went onto Chara's face... or well mostly a lot of it.

I ran towards her and grabbed a nearby rag to clean her face off.

Once I finally reached her, I noticed she was on the ground, covering her face. I crouched down next to her and told her to remove her hands from her face but she told me no for some reason.

Frisk walked up to Chara and apparently whispered something in her ear. The only thing I could hear was "(Y/N)" and "see him embarrassed".

I decided to ignore it because it wasn't my business but then Chara decided to finally remove her hands.

Once she did, Frisk walked away and I was finally able to clean up Chara's face but there was one issue.

She was mixing the white chocolate before everything went downhill but it doesn't look like white chocolate at all.... it looked like..... something inappropriate.

Frisk: "Well, (Y/N)? Aren't you going to clean up Chara's cute face?"

(Y/N): "Y-Yeah! I'm gonna..."