Shopping Experience

(She kinda looks like Chara ⤴️⤴️)

Yaboi: I don't know what to say here...

————————————————————————

Your POV

Sunrise finally came on the next day, I just got up from the bed and already started brushing my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth, I walked over to the kitchen and made breakfast for myself. All I made was some toast because I was going to head towards the mall today and hopefully buy more clothes.

I packed up everything I needed (which wasn't much, pretty much only my phone was needed) and head off to the mall.

I already had a whole list from the night before since I am very responsible on these type of things but there was a problem.

(Y/N): "I swear I charged my phone last night! I can't believe it's at 5%! I couldn't even stay longer at my house just to let it recharge since there is a sale going on right now and I was stupid enough to not wake up on time!"

I was of course... kinda mad about this but I decided to just let it slide and hopefully get myself distracted at the mall by just goofing around.

I made my way towards the door and went outside, I then walked the way towards the mall on the greatest journey to find more clothes and hopefully more food to consume.

Meanwhile: Back at Frisk's (Chara's POV)

Frisk: "YOOO! CHARA!! WE ARE LEAVING NOW! WE ARE GOING TO MISS THE DISCOUNT IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!!"

Chara: "SHUT THE FU-"

Toriel: "MY CHILD! YOU BETTER CONSIDER WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SAY OR NO PIE FOR YOU!"

Chara: "FINE! FRISK, JUST BE PATIENT THEN!"

Toriel and Frisk was calling off  from the front door to me, who was rushing to get my own clothes together. Eventually, I found my clothes and was ready to head out.

Chara: "It's hard to get your things together when you don't know where anything is, hehe."

I said this while approaching the front door with the rest of the family.

Frisk: "Well, if you paid attention to me and stop daydreaming about (Y/N) then you would've heard me tell you to get your stuff ready for today beforehand!"

Chara: "H-Hey! I listened... but I was too busy drawing something...."

Frisk: "More like someone!"

Toriel: "What is happening here?"

Frisk: "Don't worry, mom! Chara will tell you eventually!"

I gave Frisk a menacing glare and proceeded to exit the house to go to Toriels car. We were planning on going shopping today since there was a discount going on in most of the stores where we were going to go to.

Once finally settled in the car, Toriel got in the car and... speeded our way to the mall.

Going back to (Y/N) POV