Class Schedule (Not a chapter!)

Fuuuuuck.... whats poppING

=So what your school schedule is that every Monday and Wednesday you will have Math for 2 hours, lunch for 3o minutes, then art for 60 minutes, P.E. for 1 hour and 45 minutes, then Science for 1 hour and 45 minutes.

-Tuesday and Thursday you will have History for 2 hours, lunch for 30 minutes, then art for 60 minutes, English for 1 hour and 45 minutes, then digital design for 1 hour and 45 minutes.

=-Every Friday you have Math for 1 hour, English for 1 hour, lunch for 25 minutes, then art for 50 minutes, P.E. for 65 minutes, English for 65 minutes, Science for 65 minutes, then finally 65 minutes for digital design.

The end of every class there is a 5 minute warning bell where you pack up 5 minutes before the class is officially over so it's just some free time (this also includes lunch just because you have to leave to get to class).

You have 6 minutes to get to your next class before you are counted as late.

This will tell you who you have your class periods with.

=Math: Frisk, Chara, (C/F) and Alisa.
-History: just you lol
-English: Alisa and (C/F)
=P.E.: Chara and Alisa
=-Art: Chara and Frisk
=Science: Chara
-Digital Design: Just you again but Chara does has a class next to you so you get to see her by the end of the day.
Lunch: Frisk, Chara, (C/F) and Alisa.

Your way of coming home is via bike or simply walking home and you get to walk/bike home next to the Dreemurr siblings if they don't have anything to do after school.

Not sure if you have any club activities but hey... Idk probably swim class just so you can sneak some glances at Chara in her school swimsuit....

But hey idk.. you guys decided on it

I think that's all there is to cover but if I miss some school related things then I'll tell you myself but that's all sooooooo