It's a date!

(Y/N) POV

'I'm gonna kill my self now'

Toriel: "What? I think it's a completely normal question!"

Frisk: "Mom... I gotta admit... I wouldn't even have said that yet...."

(Y/N): "I-I think.... i should be heading home for today...."

Chara: "N-no! Why can't you stay for longer??"

Frisk: "Chara?! Kekekek... why do you want him to stay longer?"

Chara: "...you know what, get out."

Toriel: "Can you guys answer my question?"

(Y/N): "Well... I do have to go home anyways. I didn't finish the homework we got for this week break from school."

Chara: "Ughhhhh... i totally forgot about that... I don't even know where I put my backpack..."

Frisk: "Well... I already finished it because I'm just that cool!"

(Y/N) and Chara: "Yo... shut the up...."

An idea came into my mind and I really wanted to put it into action but Toriel was still present near me and I didn't want to get even more embarrassed... I think I'll just try to ignore it....

(Y/N): "Yeah... I'll have to go and do my homework.... see ya..."

Chara: "Yeah.... I guess you should leave now...."

Chara's POV

God damnit.... I wanted to ask (Y/N) out so we can study together.... why am I such a little wuss....

Toriel: "Well... sorry for bothering you for today's with these questions. But I do expect them to be answered sooner or later."

(Y/N): "Y-Yeah.... I'll tell you...."

(Y/N) got up from the seat, put his dish away and started making his way toward the door.
Everyone else was finishing up their slices that they had, I got up and speed walked toward
(Y/N). I knew Toriel and Frisk were looking at me but I didn't care! I want to hang out with him all by ourselves and I want to get to know him better.... and probably do something romantic....

(Y/N) POV

I notice Chara approaching me and my face became red. I really want to ask her out... and only her to hang out at my house.... oh shit wait a minute she's stand right in front of me-

Chara: "(Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Uh-uh.... y-yes Chara???"

Chara: "Um.... uh.... I... uh..."

Awe, she's stuttering... that's pretty cute.... wait.

This is a perfect time for me to ask her out to my house! I mean.... I-I wouldn't try to do anything inappropriate to her.... b-but this is fine since I invited Frisk over to my house!.... but I have a crush on Chara so that's why it's so fucking difficult.