Awkward...

Yaboi: "Are you guys enjoying this story? Do I need to work on anything major? Just let me know."

(F/F)= favorite food. (Preferably soup related)
————————————————————————

(Y/N) POV

Chara: "um.... h-h-hi (Y/N)! F-Fancy seeing you here... at the mall... by yourself... buying clothes..."

Frisk facepalmed after she finished up laughing at the both of us.

(Y/N): "J-Just buying clothes.... like a n-normal person.... hehe..."

Me and Chara proceeded to laugh awkwardly while Frisk was facepalming even harder and Toriel who just finished up paying for all their clothes.

Frisk walked over to Chara and helped her get off the floor, I already got up off the floor with still some blush.

Chara: "Th-Thanks Frisk.... I don't know what came over me- wait! Don't make a sexual joke about that!"

Chara blushed a bit more red then before when she bumped into me. I overheard her and blush deep red as well.

Frisk: "Well.. (Y/N)... to get things started on this crazy love train... I need to ask you a question."

(Y/N): "S-Sure... what's your question? Wait... what do you mean by love train?"

Frisk: "Hehe... don't worry about it! Buuuuut anyways! I wanted to ask you if you are able to hang out with us at the mall! I mean there really isn't much to do here then I feel like we can have some fun! Pluuuuuus Chara would be very happy if you diiiiid~"

I took a quick look at Chara and noticed that she was covering up her face. I wanted to hang out with Chara today but I didn't know if she wanted to as well. I decided to go with my gut and answer Frisk's question.

(Y/N): "I... I mean... sure....i-If it makes Chara happy then I would love to hang out with you guys..."

Chara's POV

Holy shit that was so fucking sweet of him to say... does he really want to...?  ... does he feel the same way about me?

Frisk: "Pssst! Hey Chara!"

Chara: "Y-Yeah? What's up?

Frisk: "Might want to clean off the blood that is on your nose there."

I just noticed that I was actually slightly bleeding out of my nose but I covered it up quickly just so (Y/N) doesn't have to worry for me... which honestly wouldn't be all that bad now thinking about it...

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): "So... um.. what are we going to do? I was thinking we can go to the food court and eat something..."

Chara: "Y-Yeah! That's a good idea! I haven't ate anything at home so lunch sounds amazing!"

Toriel: "But my child! I thought you ate my morning pie before we left!"

Chara: "hehe... whoops?"

I chuckled at Chara and noticed Chara got a bit red. Then Frisk got between the two of us and dragged the both of us to the food court.

Frisk: "Come on you guys! Awkward flirting isn't gonna take us to the food court! Let's mush on out of!"

I blushed a little while I saw Chara mumbling to herself, probably cussing.