Out and About

Well shit

I've been slackiiiinnnnn
————————————————————————
7:55 A.M. The Next Day...

FUCK I OVERSLEPT

(Y/N): "How.. how... how did I fucking over sleep??? I went to bed 10 minutes earlier then normal and it caused my body to go to weekend mode or something???"

I YEETED out of the bed and rushed toward my closet to pick out what I was going to wear and realized that I had to change again since I realized I wasn't matching my own style which is pretty much my only attractive feature!

After about 30 seconds about contemplating my life choices, I dashed toward my kitchen and went to check the pantry if there was anything to eat.

(Y/N): "Graham crackers... pop tarts... canned bread... canned coochie-"

I then hear my phone alarm go off, pretty much telling me that if I don't hurry the f out of here then I'm going to be late.

I was known for being a.. well not a goody two shoes that always pay attention but relatively the one guy that does all the work... wait that's like a nerd....

I didn't pay too much attention to worrying about my social status and finally got everything together... unfortunately it was about 5 minutes until the classes open but if I quickly run to school then I think I can possibly make it on time.

I grab the keys to my house and darted towards the front door, prepared to run towards the school... well until-

Chara: "HEY!"

I stopped in my tracks immediately surprised to see Chara next to my front door, I'm guessing she was waiting for me to walk with her to school... how cute-

Chara: "I STAYED HERE FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BECAUSE OF YOU! I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY LEFT BUT I SAW YOUR LIGHTS STILL ON!"

(Y/n): "...what if I just forgot to turn off my light and I was already at school?"

Chara began to open her mouth to say something but then stopped, she then proceeded to just look down at the ground really embarrassed.

Chara: "Shut the fuck up..."

I gave her a slight chuckle and then proceeded to tap her shoulder while walking past her.

(Y/n): "Shall we head out now?"

She then started to follow right behind me and we both were heading our way to the school.

We were both relatively silent besides the shudder we share every time there's a breeze going by.

I was about to say something to spark up a conversation but Chara lit up the fire first before I could even say anything

Chara: "So... nice weather.... huh?"

(Y/n): "I mean... if you call this fall weather making me cold as fuck then... yeah, it's really nice"

Chara: "Sooooorrryyyy, Mr. Grumpypants, only wanted a conversation to happen."

(Y/N): "Well... maybe you should actually start with something that sounds more interesting, then we can decide on if that's good enough."