Lovable Trouble

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): 'This shirt looks reallly nice, I should just buy it now and not have to second myself when I regret it.'

I decided that I was going to buy that shirt so put it in a basket that I had. I knew I needed more clothes so that's why I brought a lot of money. I decided to go venture onwards on the men side of the store to continue my hunt.

Chara's POV

Chara: "W-Why is he here?! I thought he would've been at his house right now!"

Frisk: "Chara you dumbass, he is here for the same reason why we are here. He's a human being too."

Chara: "Well I'm more or less human... BUT STILL! HE IS HERE!!"

Frisk: "Yeah, I know that... *gasp* we need to see what he is doing here!"

Chara: "I... honestly think we should just let him be..."

Frisk: "...what if he is waiting for a girl!"

I immediately perked up and my face became both mad and sad.

Chara: "..I mean... what's the worse that can happen when we... spy on him! J-Just to make sure that he will be okay! S-Since he is all alone and.. stuff..."

Frisk giggles at me, making me slightly blush and respond with a smile.

Frisk: "Alrighty then! It's settled! Let's go huuuuu- I mean... look out for (Y/N)

I nodded and proceeded to follow behind Frisk who was now known as a creep to my sister.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV

I needed to buy clothes that weren't expensive but that were also stylish at the same time, which seemed to be a lot harder then it was meant to be.

I walked deeper into the men's section and browsed for some short pants.

(Y/N): "Should I get shorts or long jeans?... you know what... why not both! What's the worst that can happen?"

I picked both of the jean pants and looked back randomly. I couldn't help but feel like I was getting stalked by someone.

(Y/N): 'That's... weird... I could've sworn there was someone next to me... I probably should just ignore it and- HOLY SHIT THERE IS A DISCOUNT FOR A PENGUIN ONESIE OVER THERE!? HAHA LET ME JUST YOINK THAT.'

I dashed over to the onesie and it was the perfect size for me. I picked it up and put it in the basket.

When I put it in the basket, I heard a somewhat loud thud behind me and when I turned around, there was nothing behind me.... weird.

Going back to Chara. Chara's POV

Frisk: "Ah... shit... that was so close!"

Chara: "Frisk... are you sure you want to do this.. I'm completely fine with it-"

Frisk: "Ah, I got it! Alright.. so I'll just go back to Toriel and help her pick out clothes for both of us! Mostly because we have the same sizes besides... some 'other' issues about ourselves..."