Home alone ;)

So, I sprained my ankle and passed out due to exhaustion the other two days.... so I couldn't really update fast enough but here I am.

But hey, if you wanna play with me on switch then look at my bio and if you wanna play Minecraft with me then just ask lol.
————————————————————————

(Y/N) POV

IT BEGINS! CHARA IS FINALLY HERE IN MY HOUSE!

(Y/N): "*ahem* S-So.... what would you like to do?"

Chara: "U-um... I want to go see your room!"

(Y/N): "WHY DO YOU WANT TO GO THERE FIRST?"

Chara: "BECAUSE... I-I... NEVERMIND!"

(Y/N): "WE SHOULD AT LEAST PLAY SOME GAMES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT!"

Chara: "I WANT CHOCOLATE THEN!"

(Y/N): "NO! JESUS CHRIST, WHY ARE YOU SO COMPLICATED?!"

Chara: "ITS BECAUSE I LO- hate you...."

I barely could hear what she said at the end of that sentence... but I think she was about to say that she loved me-

Frisk's POV

WHAT WAS CHARA ABOUT TO SAY?!?'

Frisk: "You little bitch... DONT PUSSY OUT!"

Patrol officer: "Ma'am... you're acting very suspicious up there..."

Frisk: "Don't worry! It's just my sister and her boyfriend being stupid, so I think I am allowed to stalk her."

Patrol officer: "Oh.... wait, you're still acting suspicious though...."

Frisk: "Eh, don't worry about it!"

Patrol officer: "I really can't-"

Sans: "Hey kid"

Frisk: "OFFICER LOOK! ITS A PEDOPHILE!"

Patrol officer: "HEY! SKELETON MAN! YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE?"

Sans: "WHAT?! YOU KNOW ME! I BOUGHT YOU KETCHUP BEFORE!"

Patrol officer: "Tell it to the judge! Now stand still and hand yourself in! You bag of bones..."

Sans: "Frisk.... you.... Ugh, I don't get paid enough for this..."

I then see sans pull out a red scooter out of nowhere and scooted away while the patrol officer ran after him.

Frisk: "Sorry sans, I'll pay you back with some ketchup packets; but I have to keep an eye on these two."

Good thing I didn't leave the tree since my angle was still perfect and I can hear them all the time since all they do is scream at each other, but apparently these two numbskulls are finally settled down... but they are playing games on a Nintendo switch (not sponsored btw).

Third person POV

(Y/N): "Have you ever played Mario party?