Blush

Chara POV

Frisk: "What?? Let's both be honest here! You definitely want (Y/N) over!"

I kept covering my face with my hands while signaling Frisk to stop with her... tomfoolery.

Chara: "(Y/N) P-Probably doesn't want to even come to our house... plus he probably has plans already and I don't want to ruin it for hi-"

(Y/N): "I'm fine with coming over... I'm completely fine with it and if you.... I mean if Toriel is okay with it then I'll stay for a bit..."

Toriel: "OH MY DREEMURR! YOU SHOULD COME OVER AND HELP US MAKE PIE!"

Frisk: "YEAH! YOU GET TO SEE CHARA A LITTLE BIT MORE!"

Chara: "Frisk... stop being such a fucking di-"

I received a somewhat hard smack from Toriel on the back of my head where I reacted with a loud "ahh" that was very loud and it disturbed the entire cafeteria.

All of a sudden, a mall security guy came out of nowhere and went towards us.

Security: "Hey... you guys are causing a disturbance in the area so if you guys are able to quiet down then we won't have any issues or you will be removed from the premise-"

Chara: "OI! YOU GOT A PROBLEM?!?! IF YOU MESS WITH MY FAMILY, YOU MESS WITH ME! YOU GOT THAT?!?! SO IF I-"

I felt someone play their hand on my shoulder and realized It was (Y/N) who did it. My face became very hot and I tried to calm it down but I couldn't. My body froze in placed in a single position, unable to move.

Frisk was panicking and laughing at the same time so she decided to talk things through with the security officer and make sure we don't get permanently banned from the mall.

(Y/N) POV

Oh god oh fuck oh god Jesus Christ what do I do now?! I placed my hand on Chara's shoulder to calm down and... she is too calm right now! Should I say something? Wait... why am I over reacting?!?! I'm just touching her shoulder! I should just stop being such a wimp and just take my hand off of her... but she feels so nice...

wait...

Chara's POV

I was about to go off on this security officer until (Y/N) decided to put his hand on my shoulder.. what does he think he's doing?!?! I mean... it's not like I like him or anything and that his hands make me feel more... reassuring and soft and.... I NEED TO START MOVING

(Y/N) POV

I finally took my hand off of Chara's shoulder and started to relax for a bit.

I didn't know why I felt so flustered about this, I hug frisk all the time without having a second thought and it's completely fine, but with Chara, it feels different.

(Y/N): "...S-Sorry Chara, I didn't know any other way to calm you down so that's why I.. Did that... Its fine tho, right?"

Chara: "Y-Yeah.. totally since it was just your hand... b-but we should start heading home soon."

Frisk finally cleared everything up with the security guard but I was kind of suspicious since my name was often put into the conversation, but I decided to ask her when we were going to head to Toriel's.