Bonus Chapter: Wedding Day

Stein's POV

I straightened my blood red bowtie and smoothed over my coat. Today was the day.

Xavier walked into my room wearing the the midnight black designer suit that I chose for my groomsmen, along with a red neck tie of my choice.

"How do I look?" I asked him with a small smile.

"Like a true prince." He answered. "Lilian will love it."

I did one last glance in the mirror, smoothing out my hair. "It's time."

I led Xavier down the stairs and into my backyard where the ceremony was to be held. Vampire weddings were always fun for me, but I never would have imagined that I would be in one of my own.

I walked down the isle waving and acknowledging all of the guests on both mine and Lilian's side of the seating. All six of my students were sitting towards the front of seating section wearing their most formal clothing. Some of my distant relatives were sitting on my side as well as a few werewolf alphas and high ranking vampires.

Lilian's siblings were sitting towards the front, and their coven sat behind them. A few previous council members were sitting on her side as well.

As I stood in my place, Thomas soon followed after me and stood in the middle of our flower arrangements. I gave me a quick hug as we briefly waited for the signal to continue.

Xavier and Armiel walked in, linking arms with two of Lilian's bridesmaids. Xavier took his place next to me and patted my shoulder.

"All rise as we welcome the bride." Thomas announced.

The audience did so, and gasped at the first sight of her.

Her father stood proud beside her, walking with her arm and arm.  She looked absolutely stunning. I smiled at how perfectly each ruby red jewel sat on her beautifully pure wedding dress. The train of her dress was exaggerated in length, but also glittered and showed off the fine jewels carefully sown into it.

She wasn't wearing a veil, but her raven hair was styled in a beautifully braided bun that was completed with a silvery tiara.

As she made her way to me, she smiled.

"You may take your seats." Thomas instructed. "We are gathered here today to witness the joining of both former Prince Ezra Joseph Sutcliffe-Stein, and Ms Lilian Rose Shadowmend."

Lilian's emerald eyes were sparkling with love and excitement.

"Allow me to begin by saying, that it has been a pleasure seeing the two of you grow up together. Ezra, when I first met you, you were a young and impulsive prince who needed to learn a lesson in patience." He began, "And Lilian, you were a sweet young lady that helped guide Ezra into a better place after everything that has happened to our families."

I took both of her hands in mine and continued to stare into her love struck eyes.

"May God bless you in your marriage." Thomas continued. "May I have the rings please?"

Xavier handed me the small black box containing the rings and handed it to my steward.

Thomas handed me the small black diamond ring that had a green emerald on top. I kneeled as I placed the ring on her finger.

"With this ring," I said quietly, "I, thee wed."

I stood up again as she did the same with my solid black band.

"With this ring, I, thee wed."

She stood up and we were face to face again.

"Now for a vampire tradition—the blood ceremony."

Thomas brought out a small black and silver bowl that was about the size of his hand. He pulled out an dagger that was engraved in an ancient language as well.

"The blood ceremony represents the mixing of blood, love and lives between two individuals. Ezra, take the dagger in your hand and pierce yourself, allowing your blood to spill into the bowl."

I nodded, and watched as my black blood dripped into the container. I heard the ebony liquid sizzle as it touched the silver within the bowl.

"Lilian, you shall do the same."

I handed her the dagger and watched her res blood drip onto mine. I took my hand in hers and licked her wound, healing it shut.

I did the same to my wound and joined hands with my beautiful bride again.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I didn't hesitate to lock lips with her while everyone cheered behind me. After all these years, i was finally marrying the woman I truly loved.

"Please, stay for our traditional banquet!" I announced. "Thank you all for coming!"
~~~
My servants were working hard, passing around drinks, dishes and taking care of my guests.

"Mr. Stein!" Kat squealed."Congratulations!"

I smiled at her and the rest of my students. "Thank you very much."

"You're a pretty awesome couple," Lee patted me on my shoulder.

He and Max were holding hands proudly, as well as Alex and Lucy.

"Lilian told me that it took you over one hundred years to propose..." Alex smirked. "Why so long?"

"Yeah, why so long?" Lilian jokingly interjected.

"There was a lot going on." I said, "my entire life was turned upside down, but you were there with me."

"That's his fancy way of saying he's afraid of commitment." Lucy whispered.

I sipped at my glass of wine and let Lilian rub little circles into my hand. I watched as my guests danced with their partners, and watched my students have a great time.

Everything was finally at peace.

I was finally at peace.

Lilian laid her head on my shoulder and intertwined our hands.

"I love you, Prince Ezra." She said.

I smiled at my old title.

"That's not who I am anymore, Lily." I sighed. "The old me is gone."

"You'll always be a prince to me." She smiled.

I kissed her forehead. "Well Mrs. Lilian Sutcliffe-Stein. Would you like to dance?"
_______________
YAY!!!!! A beautiful wedding!

You can see more if Ezra's past in "Royals" which be available on Wattpad later this spring. 

Thanks for reading!
-Ani_Mang