A Dragon's Burning Love [ Fairy Tail NaLu Fan Fiction <3 <3]

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! I REALLY wanted to make a little NaLu action happen, because there are barely any on wattpad! So, here's the Prolouge for A Dragon's Burning Love! ENJOY!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

"Mama!" Seven year-old Lucy Heartfillia called out to her mother, who was in their garden. Layla Heartfilla turned around and smiled at the sight of her daughter. "Hello, Lucy."

"Mama, Mama! I played with spirits today!" Lucy exclaimed.

"That's good, Lucy." Layla smiled.

"When I grow up, I want to be a Celestial Wizard, just like you!" Lucy cheered with a big smile on her face.

Layla's smile turned into a frown. "What's wrong, Mama?" Lucy asked.

"Come here, Lucy." Layla ordered. Lucy nodded and skipped to her mother. She sat down on Layla's  lap. "You know, Lucy. You are very special." Layla whispered.

"I know Mama. You always tell me that!" Lucy laughed.

"But I mean really special." Layla urged on. "Once you've matured, you'll be able to amazing things."

"Really?" Lucy asked in wonder.

"Really." Layla said with a smile. But even after Layla told her this, Lucy still ignored her mother's words, not knowing that she was truly special.