Song of the Lost Souls

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! I can't believe this story has reached over 1000 views! I'd like to thank all those whose kept on reading my story! You guys keep me writing! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 18, ENJOY!!!! 

(*_*) (*_*; (+_+) (@_@) (@_@。 (@_@;) \(◎o◎)/!

***************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V.

I gasped in complete shock.  Because of Lisanna, we've been attacked multiple timees. Because of Lisanna, a war between gods and dragons will soon come. Because of Lisanna, we're where we are. "You.....did what?" I asked.

"I wanted the Six Gods to be released." She said with a sinister smile.

"But....why?!" I asked desperatley. "They want to kill all the Dragon Slayers! Including me!"

"We made a deal." Lisanna explained. "They could kill every Dragon Slayer they could for my soul, except for you."

"Why me?" I asked. She suddenly grabbed my hands gentley. She put one of my hands on her cheek and whispered, "So that we can be together."

I violently pulled away. "You think I'd be with you after everything you've done! You murdered two innocent people!"

"Natsu, calm down." Lucy said silently.

I looked at her like she was crazy. "Why do you sound like you're okay with this! She killed your brother and father!"

"You don't think I know that!" Lucy screetched. "I'm just saying to not bring violence into this."

"I feel like I might." I growled softly. Lucy grabbed my arm and looked at me with a stern face. "Please. If you love me, you won't use any source of violence."

I was silent for a minute, but then I sighed. "Fine."

"God, just stop it already!" Lisanna screamed at Lucy. "You don't have to rubb it in my face!"

"Who said I was rubbing it in your face." Lucy said silently.

Lisanna screamed. She began to run towards Lucy. I tried to block her, but Lucy pushed me out of the way. I thought I was about to see a cat fight, but some thing incredible happened. Lisanna stopped in the middle of running. Her face was filled with frustration. "What the?" Lisanna gasped.

I looked over at Lucy to seee that it was her doing. Her hands were all over the place, freezing Lisanna's movements. "Blood Magic. Similar to Water Magic, so it was easy to learn." Lucy explained. She punched the air, and Lisanna flipped and fell hard on the ground. "You bitch!" Lisanna screamed. Suddenly, there was a beeping sound coming from Lisanna. Lisanna groaned. "We'll finish this next time." She growled at Lucy. She looked at me, and her eyes softened. "If you join me, you won't die."

"Well, then I'll have to fight hard then." I hissed. Lisanna's face hardened, then it turned nasty. "Then I'll see you soon." With a wave of her hand, a giant wave of smoke appeared, making her disappear in a blink of an eye. I could hear Lucy sigh. "I thought she would never leave."

"It's alright." I said calmly. "She's gone."

"But not forever." Lucy said sadly. I could see her skin turn pale. I stroked her cheek gently and said, "I'm not going to listen to  her. I'm going to stay with you."

"Promise?" She asked.

I nodded. "Promise." Lucy smiled softly and hugged me gently.I held her tight, not wanting to let her go. Suddenly, a thought came up on my mind. "What are we going to tell this village?"