Returning to Fairy Tail

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!! I just finished writing the ending for this story, and I think it's a grand ending! XD Anyhoo, here's Chaper 20, ENJOY!!!!!!! 

(*_*) (*_*; (+_+) (@_@) (@_@。 (@_@;) \(◎o◎)/!

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

Today, we leave Hinamizawa. After last night's little "wozzer", both Natsu and I decided that it would be best to head back to Fairy Tail. Although I've only been here for less than two weeks, and I've loved it here so much, I've worried so many people, and it was time to head back. The next morning, I packed all my things, and looked at myself in the mirror. "Goodbye, home." I whispered. Natsu was behind me and held my waist. He gave me a peck on the neck, and I smiled. I knew that it was goodbye, but not forever. 

We left Hinamizawa after saying goodbye to all my dear friends. As we walked through the forest towards Fiore, I could see that Natsu was in deep thought. He's been doing this alot latley. I frowned a little. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." He said silently. 

Like that was believable.

I stopped in front of him and held out my hand. "I won't move until you tell me that you're truly okay." 

Natsu sighed. "Fine, I'm not fine." His face looked more pale than usual. I frowned. "Is it about..." I didn't want to say the word, "sacrifice" in front of him. "No it's not about that." He said.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked.

He sighed even more and sat on a boulder that was behind him. "I'm.....lost."

"Lost how?" I asked, very confused.

He was silent for a split second, and then said, "If I die, that means that...you'll be alone."

So it is about the sacrifice, I thought in sorrow. "No I won't. I've still got you."

"What do you mean?" He asked in confusion. I held his hand tightly. "Just because you're not with me physicaly, doesn't mean you won't stay in my heart." I layed my head on his shoulder,  and I could feel his muscular hand on my hand. "Don't say stuff like that." He said silently. I looked up to see him blushing. I giggled.

When we finally reached the doors of Hinamizawa, I got a little nervous. Natsu must've noticed and asked, "What's wrong? You're with your family again."

"I don't know. I haven't seen anybody in weeks. What if they're mad?" I asked nervously.

Natsu smiled and held my hand tightly. "It's going to be alright. Just push the door." Filled with slight confidence, I push the doors open. Everyone stopped in mid-action and looked at my direction. Everyone was silent. Awkwardly, I said, "I'm back."

Suddenly, everyone came rushing towards me, screaming, "LUCY!!" I was soon surrounded by everyone in Fairy Tail. But the person who was the closest was Levy. "Lu-Chan! Thank God, you're alright!" Tears fell from my eyes as I embraced Levy. "I'm so happy I'm back."

"Don't ever do that again!" Wendy exclaimed.

"You really worried us!" Ezra exclaimed as well.

"Good to have you back." Gray smiled.

I cried even more at the sight of everyone in tears. "I'm glad I'm back!"

After all that comotion, things finally cooled down. Ezra, Juvia, Wendy, Levy, Gray, Gajeel, Natsu, and I sat at one table, talking to our hearts content. We all laughed, cried a little. I missed all of it. I held Natsu's hand the whole time with comfort.  Suddenly, Natsu asked, "Can I borrow Lucy for a moment?"