Surprises Unfolded

**************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! I hope your enjoying my little fan-fic! I actjually got this from a dream that lasted day and night for like a week XD! My mind really is a strange exstence 0.o LOL!!!! XD Anyho, here's Chapter 4!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!! >.< 

P.S

ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Eeeeyyyy sexy laaaaaadyyyy

ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ) Op

(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ Op

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Op

〜( ̄△ ̄〜) Op

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Oppan Gangnam Style

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

I must've been a fast learner, because by sundown, I practically mastered Water Magic. Although I was exhausted from using so  much power in one day, I felt so accomplished. While I was at home, taking a hot bath, I was deep in thought. After seeing Natsu smile, my heart keeps on beating fast. Am I really in love with Natsu? I got out of the shower and covered myself with my pink towel. I walked into my bedroom to suddenly see Natsu and Happy eating on my table. "N-N-Natsu!" I shrieked.

 "Hey, Lucy!" Natsu grinned.

 "Lucy, why are you just wearing a towel?" Happy asked.

 "Because I just took a shower!" I shrieked again.

 Natsu covered his ears. "You don't have to shriek! I have something to talk to you about." He looked very serious, so I obeyed. I quickly dashed ot the bathroom and changed into my shorts and tank top. When I got out, I saw a small cake on the table. "I thought that you would be hungry, so I bought you this." He explained.

 "Thanks." I said with a smile. I sat down and began to eat the chocolate marshmellow tart. It's sweet sensation filled my mouth, making me squeal. "This is delicious!"

 "Natsu made it just for yo-!" Happy started, but his mouth was covered by Natsu's hand. "Happy!" Natsu growled.

 "You made this?" I asked him.

 His face turned from tan to bright red. "I-I-I thought that you would be hungry, so I made it. With the help of Mirajane, of course." 

I could feel my face burning up. "T-Thanks." I continued to eat my cake, and I could sense that Natsu was staring at me. "Didn't you say you had something to tell me?" I asked him

"Oh, right!" Natsu exclaimed. "It's about your magic."

"Don't tell me there's more to my unknowing secrets." I groaned.

"Lucy, your dangerous." Natsu said. I stopped eating and looked at him with shock. What did he mean that I was dangerous? "What are you talking about?"

"The Water Dragon is the second most powerful dragon in the world, Fire Dragon being first." Natsu sighed. "You can not only control water, but anything containing liquid. From trees and its water to.......humans and our blood." I dropped my fork, to shock to even hold it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Oh.." I said.

"Because of that, no one outside of Fairy Tail can know about your new magic." Natsu explained.

I was silent for a moment. My life was changing so fast, and I couldn't keep up with it. I began to feel tears down my face. "Lucy?" Natsu asked with concern.

"Why?" I asked him.  "Why is my life changing so much. Just two days ago I was laughing with Virgo and Aries while drinking tea. Now I feel......alone." I began to weep. I wept so much that I haven't cried this much since Mama died. Suddenly, Natsu grabbed my shoulders and brought them close to him. He began to hold me tightly. "You are, and never will be, alone. You have Wendy, and Ezra, and Gray, and Happy, and Carla........and you've got me." I thought about pushing him away, but I just couldn't. I began to just hold him tightly. I cried on his shoulder, releasing all my pain and grief. He patted my back, easing my pain. After I let out all my tears, we just held eachother in silence. Suddenly, Happy snickered. "They liiiiiiike each other." He rolled his tongue.

We both pulled away, our faces both bright red. "W-W-We do not!" We yelled in unison. We looked at eachother and began to laugh. It felt good to feel this happiness again. And the best part was : I was with Natsu.

Natsu P.O.V

After I left Lucy's place, I could feel my heart beating fast. I don't know what or why I did what I did, but I'm sure glad I did it. Feeling Lucy's heart beat felt like eletric, I could feel my face burning up just thinking about it. I heard Happy snickering again. "Someone's in loooooove!" Happy snickered.

"Shut up." I grumbled.

"Are you admitting it?" He asked me

I was silent, which made Happy even laugh even more. "Natsu likes Lucy! Natsu likes Lucy!" I grabbed Happy from the air and covered his mouth. "Are you trying to tell the whole world!" I growled.

"Maybe." He said with a suspicious smile. "So does that mean your over Lisanna?" The question struck me hard. Lisanna. My childhood friend and my first true love.  Who died when I was eleven. My heart began to ache, but it disappeared quite fast. I sighed. "Yes. I think I am."

In the middle of the night, I woke up to the sound of a loud knocking from the door. "Natsu! Open up!" Someone yelled. I slowly got out of bed and looked to my right. Happy was still sound asleep in his bed, which annoyed me so much. How could he sleep through that knock, I thought. I opened the door to see Lucy in her PJ's. "Lucy?" I said.

"Um...could I sleep here tonight." She said nervously.

I could feel my face burn up. "W-what?" I asked, not knowing if I was hearing right.

"I asked if I could sleep here tonight. I had a.......nightmare." Lucy said, her face burning up.

"Oh, um...sure." I said. She slowly walked in, and began to shiver. "Oh, your cold! You could sleep in my bed. I could just sleep on the floor." I offered.

Lucy shook her head. "No thanks, you should sleep on the bed." We were silent for a moment, and then a thought appeared from my head. "How about we dont sleep."

"W-W-What!" Lucy blushed.

"No! Not like that!" I assured her. "I meant, how about we just talk."

Lucy sighed in relief. "Sure, okay." I brought out blankets from my bed and layed them on the ground. We sat on them, feeling their cozy feeling. "What was your nightmare?" I asked her.

She was silent for a minute. "I was there. You were there. Everyone was there. I was out of control. I couldn't control my own magic. I began to destroy everything and everyone." She began to cry. "I even killed you."

I sat back. Her nightmare must've been very detailed, because she was weeping so hard. I grabbed a blanket from the ground and wrapped it around us. Lucy looked at me with surprise.  I patted her head. "You know very well its kind of hard to kill me." I said with a smile. Lucy looked at me, and her face blushed. Then she began to smile, which made me smile even more. For the rest of the night, we talked more and more about various things, and soon, Lucy fell asleep on my shoulder. I blushed for a moment, but then smiled at her sleepy face. I tilted my head on hers, and fell asleep peacefully, and never wanted to wake up.