Aint No Way We're Going Home

Cat P.O.V

Ross walked out on us, again. I really missed him too but Ive always knew I belonged with Rocky, and Ash with Riker. Ross was always at the wrong place at the wrong time, I guess. We all ended up going back to the Lynchs' and were welcome with enormus hugs from Mark and Stormie. They've always been like our second parents.

Even though I am home, I was feeling a little homesick from my parents. Rocky instantly noticed my change in expression and excused us. "Whats wrong?" "I just really miss my family.." Rocky looked at the ground then back to my face, "but we are your family." I could feel his words push against me.

I AM home.

Riker P.O.V

Three years.

Three years I waited for her. Ashley and Catherine used to live here in California. Catherine's parents let Ashleys mom adopt her right before they left, so they both became our neighbors.We have known them for a couple years but didnt fall in love with them until our last summer together. As soon as September rolled around, we found their house empty, like they moved out overnight. After months of waiting; no texts, no calls,and they didnt even go to our concerts. They just dissapeared. And every night I thought "What if another guy is holding her right now?"

We were just becoming famous and going on tour when they left so I tried my best to stay positive, but I got upset everytime I didnt see her face in the crowd. We kept their name on the V.I.P list just in case.

And now here she was. Living next to us all over again. She's more mature than she was three years ago, damn.

It was about 9 o' clock now and we were all outback by the fire while Ross strung his guitar. Me and Ashley shared a blanket while Rocky and Cat did the same. Rocky was getting depressed too, but now hes happier than ever. I'm still worried about Ross though.

And im worried she will leave again.