Look At Us Now

(A/N: This whole chapter is going to be in Ashleys P.O.V , sorry.)

Ashley P.O.V

"Not truth or dare!" Rocky pleaded, looking at me apologetically. Riker laughed and walked to a door I never noticed before. We all followed Riker down the steps, and i grabbed Ross's hand again. We got to the bottom of the stairs and all looked in awe.

"Mom and dad let me set up some stuff down here" Riker shrugged. The basement was HUGE. It had a juice bar, instruments, a mini record studio, a Playstation and an Xbox, and couches.

"This is amazing!" Rocky screamed as him and Ratliff jumped on the trampoline floor in front of the t.v.

I hugged Riker. "This is amazing. We have a new hangout spot!" I said before kissing his cheek. I ran over to Rocky and Ratliff.

Everyone went into different sections. Rydel and Cat played pool. Ross went in the studio. Ryland and Riker played xbox. Rocky, Ratiff, and I stayed on the tampoline. Ratliff tackled me and landed on me then Rocky jumped on top of Ellington and I started laughing really loud.

"Hey guys." Riker yelled. We all became silent. "Lets tell scary stories."

Ryland shut all the lights off. I checked my phone and saw that it was almost midnight. I clicked it off and headed towards the circle. I didn't know where to sit until Rocky patted next to him. I sat down saying "Thanks Bro." I realized that Ellington was on the other side of me. ohhh greeat.

Riker put the flashlight on his face and begin telling a story to the circle. He kept giving me dirty looks because me and Ratliff kept joking around. We eventually stopped laughing and started to pay attention. This story was so long. I grabbed a blanket from the couch behind me and wrapped it around my back. "Wait, do you have heat in here?" i asked. Its November and even though were in Cali, basements are freezing.

"Not yet." Riker answered before continuing the story. Ratliff grabbed the blanket and used it to cover himself too so that we were sharing it.

The story was actually getting scary. Riker began telling a creepy part just when Mark yelled down the stairs and everyone screamed. "Found them!" He yelled before closing the door.

The group turned and and stared at me. Rydel ran out of the room when i looked up and realized i jumped into Ellingtons lap.