My one and only

Ross P.O.V

Its been a week and I laid in my bunk with my phone next to me. I had to put it on silent because Amy wouldnt stop texting me. Not even the fact that she's rude and a liar, but she hurt Ashley. That's where I draw the line. My bunk was on top of Riker and Ashley's bunk and if I put my ear to the matress, I can hear what they say. "We need to tell them." Ashley huffed. "We will. When we get home." Riker said. Tell us what?

I was so intense on listening to the conversation that I fell off the bunk. "Whoa!" I screamed as I fell. Ashley jumped out of the bunk. "Ross!" She gasped. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine." I could see Riker roll his eyes. He hated when Ashley gave me attention. Especially after our 10 minute hug the day I broke up with Amy. "Actually...my head hurts." I half lied and rubbed my hair. "Ill get you some ice." She said.

Cat and Rocky woke up in the middle of the night. They sat down in the main room next to Riker. Me and Ashley sat across from from Riker where she put ice on my head as he glared at me. "Im just so nervous to go home." Cat rubbed her stomach.  "Home?" I asked. "Ross, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. We have a week break." Rocky addressed me. "Aww you must've hit your head really hard." Ashley kissed my cheek. "Yeah." I sighed, smiling.

My phone was buzzing on my bunk. "Ill grab it" Ryland said walking from the kitchen. "Its 1 in the morning and yet everyone's awake." Ashley commented. "Besides Rydel and Ratliff." Ryland said and suddenly we heard a huge snore come from Ellingtons bunk.

"ooooo Amy." Ryland laughed and handed me my phone. "You're still talking to her?..." Ashley said quietly.  "No." I said and shut my phone off.

Rocky P.O.V

It was Thanksgiving morning and we arrived at home. Yesterday was our last show for a week. We walked in to see Ashleys mom and our mom setting up. "Where's Amy?" Mom asked as we walked in. "Nice to see you too!" Ross said sarcastically and hugged her.  "Oh happy thanksgiving kids!" She chuckled and we group hugged. "Me and Amy broke up." Ross informed her but stared at Ashley the whole time. Riker tightened his arm around Ashleys waist.

We sat down for dinner late afternoon. "... and god bless us." Dad finished the prayer. "Now lets eat!" "So guys.." Ashleys mom started "how's the tour." "Amazing!" I answered as I looked to my fiance. We finished up diner and all sat in the living room. I pulled Riker aside. "When should we tell them?" I asked. He sighed. "Now."

We walked in front of the t.v. where everyone was staring. "Ashley. Cat. Come up here." I ordered nicely.  They looked at each other and walked up to us.

"Moms, dad, siblings..." Riker began. "Me and Catherine.." I said. "And me and Ashley." Riker said. Rydel and Ratliff smiled, being the only people knowing what we were gonna say. "Youre pregnant!" Mom screamed. "Mom." I sighed. "Sorry.." She sat back down. "We are getting married." Riker announced as we held our girls tighter. Ross's face went green and he walked out of the room. Ryland said "Congrats.." before walking out. You could tell Ratliff was a little upset too, but he had Rydel and he loved her more than he liked Ashley. Well I hope so for Rikers sake.

"Aw honey." Mom said walking up to us and pulling us in for a hug. "You did good, guys." Dad commented before joining the hug. "Youre too young to even consider that." Ashleys mom said. "Catherine's mom would say the same." She added. "Im actually going to talk to my mom about it later." Catherine said. "And I know we are too young. But were just claiming each other now. We are gonna wait a few years and start saving now and I'm gonna finish online school first, Cat too." Ashley said. "I don't know. Im gonna need to think about this.." Her mom said. "Mom, you know how we feel about each other. Just let me live my life." " Youre life hasn't even started!" Her mom screamed before walking out the door.

Ash started crying. "Its okay honey, ill talk to her." Mom said, hugging Ashley. "Can I sleep here tonight?" Ashley sobbed. "Of course!" Mom patted her hair. "And can you adopt me?" She joked. "Why would we? Your already part of the family." Dad added and we all group hugged for the millionth time, but without Ross.