You Belong With Me

Ryland P.O.V

We sat in the basement for about 5 minutes before Ratliff walked down with Riker. They walked up to Rocky and pulled him aside and started whispering.  They all sat back down. Riker sat next to Ashley.  She moved to the left, closer to Ross.

We replayed Monopoly. Ratliff was getting really into it which made it that much funnier. Rydel ending up winning and Ratliff tackled her and started kissing her. Then Rocky and Cat started making out. Ross and Ashley just held hands and sat while Riker shifted constantly. 

Rocky pulled back off of Cat. "I totally forgot that I was supposed to bring my friend somewhere! I have to go!" He got up and began for the stairs. "Can I come?" Riker asked. "Sure." Rocky answered almost too fast.

The second Riker left, Ashley and Ross started to aggressively kiss each other. "Okay guys let's do something." Cat offered. "Night swimming!" Ashley cheered.

We've been back for hours now so its about 8 p.m. Everyone was changed and we gathered some glow sticks and threw them in the pool. We were swimming and it was actually really fun. Until Rydel got a call. "Yeah, okay, aww!, yup, bye."

"I need to get some girl stuff for my friend. Do you guys," she pointed to cat and ash, "wanna come?" "Sure." Cat answered. "I need to go home and grab clothes." Ashley said.  "No time." Rydel said.

Cat P.O.V

I guess cause we are buying 'girl stuff', so Ryland, Ratliff, and Ross can't come. We ran inside to dry off and Rydel threw me and ash each a dress to wear. I don't understand why we cant go home and throw on sweats.

Rydel drove past the store we typically go to. "Rydel?.." I began. "Just hold on." She answered. She drove up to an empty parking lot. "Get out." She ordered.  "What?" Ashley said. "GET OUT!" Rydel screamed and we jumped out. She drove away. "What was that?" Ashley stared at the car. "Ahem." We turned around to see Riker and Rocky both holding a bouquet of flowers. "You two were never able to have your homecoming because you were on tour with us," Rocky began. "So we are going to recreate it for you." Riker finished.  I jumped into Rocky's arms while he kissed my neck. I look back at Ashley and saw her stare blankly at Riker.