Kissing In Cars

Ashley P.O.V

"Good morning." A familiar voice said. "Good morning." I yawned and opened my eyes. Ross kissed my forehead. "Oh my god!" I shrieked and sat up. "Ross, I forgot!" He seemed offended. "You need to get home before everyone wakes up." I clicked on my phone, 8:06 a.m. He stood up and walked to the window. "Why aren't you wearing your pajamas?" I said as he looked down to his boxers.  "It got really hot so I took them off. And no, I didnt try anything. Just give me them back later okay." He climbed out the window and went back home. Rocky busted in threw my door. "Pancakes?" He asked then his eyes drifted to my open window. I walked up to shut them. "Yes. Two please." I smiled. "Okay..." he walked away. I cleaned myself up and went downstairs.

I sat at our island in the kitchen. Cat sat next to me. "Wow, your not making the pancakes for once." I poked her. Rocky laughed. "So did Riker come over last night?" He asked me. "No...why?" "Cause I heard a guys voice in your room." "Oh no, I was listening to music." I lied and ate some pancakes. "Im gonna go get dressed." I cleaned a few pieces of pancake off my plate and put the dish in the sink.

I went into my room and decided to pre-pack for tour. I finally got dressed and headed downstairs. Rocky and Cat were dressed too. Rocky has made a habit of leaving behind extra clothes at our house. We all walked next door together into the Lynch household. I was ahead of Catherine and Rocky and opened the door. "You asshole!" Riker screamed at Ross. Riker pinned Ross, whom was now dressed, to the wall. "Its a lie!" Ross pleaded. I ran to the doorway of the kitchen. "Guys!" I screamed. Rocky ran ahead to separate them. Rydel and Ryland stood on the side. I think Ratliff was visiting his parents again.

Riker slowly looked back to the sound of my voice. "You.." He let go of Ross. I smiled and opened my arms for Riker. "You!" He said angrier than before and came rushing towards me. Ryland jumped in front of me. "Dude!" Ryland screamed. Riker stopped and I moved from behind Ryland. "What?" I asked confused.

"Whats this!" Riker screamed and handed me his phone. Stormie and Mark's cars weren't here so they weren't coming to my rescue. I gulped and looked at his screen. A news cast on Twitter tagged Riker and Ross in a link. The link opened to a title saying "Brother, oh, Brother." I scrolled down and everyone stood there patiently. I read out loud.

"Riker Lynch and his fiance Ashley Carter have made their engagement present on Twitter. However, all fans know she has dated R5 member Ross Lynch before the fame. Has she gone back to Ross? Is she cheating on Riker? Is Ratliff next? Check out these pictures and tell us what you think."

I scrolled down more to see pictures of me wearing Ross's jacket, us getting in the car alone, Ross carrying me to the car and Ross sneaking from my window in his underwear. There were also pictures from me and Ratliff's walk and Ryland picking me before the carnival. The dates are at the bottom of all pictures. Damn their fast. And everywhere. 

The whole group stared at me. I predicted they all already read the article for themselves, besides Cat and Rocky. "Babe this isnt true." I handed him his phone back. He closed his eyes and pushed his fingers against them. "Tell me the truth."

I sighed. "Me and Ross kissed in the car yesterday and I was waiting for the right time to tell you. He snuck into my room last night because he couldn't sleep but nothing happened between us. Nothing ever will happen between me and Rocky. Nothing has happened between me and Ryland. And after me and Ratliff's walk awhile ago, we kissed in the bathroom, but you already knew that. " I pointed to the bathroom. Rydels face got red but she kept silent. The group looked shocked and I felt sick to my stomach. Riker went blue.

He grabbed my hand. He gently began pulling my ring off. "Ri-" "Look, you obviously aren't ready. Your young, I understand. The engagement is off." "W-what?" I began trembling. "No, look. Im sorry. I was coming here to tell you!" He looked away and walked up the stairs. Ross walked up to me and hugged me as I screamed. The rest of the group, including Rydel who was also upset, joined.

"Whats going on?" Ratliff asked as he walked through the door.