Chapter 1

NORMAL P.O.V;
Their you, Bulma and ChiChi were. Sitting in the out back of the palace in a beautiful light blue strapless dress. It clung to your body perfectly. With a lace back that was white design. Bulma was in a red dress and ChiChi was in her yellow maiden dress but she had a little white flower design on it. She was one of your ladies that always kept you and your sister in check. But after two years you all became very close.

The reason you three were sitting in back is because you were all watching the saiyan prince and his body guard train out back. As much as you wanted to deny it, that wonderful spiky hair, short temper, handsome prince made his way to your heart. You had a crush on him. Who wouldn't with those wonderful onyx eyes, rock hard abs. The way he flex, relax and that smirk! He could melt ice tops! Then there was Kakarot. The saiyan ChiChi has been slowly falling fall. The crazy spiky hair made her heart melt. But he was such a child. He was the sweet one. He became close to you all quickly. But as for Vegeta. He was still hard to speak with but recently not as much. Well at least with you. He would say, "you wouldn't leave him alone," but truth be told.  Something about you made him feel warm inside. Trying to deny it though because there are stronger females. SAIYANS to be exact. But something about you and you (H/L/C) hair. The way the wind blew it. Then that gorgeous smile you would give to everyone. Even when he saw you walk into town just to see your people. With your (E/C) eyes shimmering from the sun. Made his heart melt and your smooth (S/C) skin, when he accidently brushed his hand across yours by accident. Even your scent to him made him entranced. He wanted to be away from you, a 'weakling', but everything inside him told him other wise. He needed to be around you.

It has been about two months since they were with you at your planet. Your father, King Briefs and King Vegeta of planet Vegeta were meeting ends to their deal. King Vegeta looked identical to the prince but he was taller and had a gotee. But King Vegeta wanted to see how your planet's lab scientist worked and what promises could be kept. So he has been watching them along with just enjoying your planet. Well his wife. Queen Sylvia, she has spiky black hair that went down, brown eyes, about Prince Vegeta's height. No wonder why he was shorter than some other men. Which always made you giggle but he was still a little taller than you. This woman was super strong. Her husband, the king, loved her but of course didn't like to show affection but the queen made sure he did.

Queen Sylvia had became close to you and your sister. Your mother died when your two were about 8 and Bulma was 7. She passed away one night. It broke your heart but Sylvia became like another mother to you. Bulma was close as well to her but not like you and her.

"Did you talk to Vegeta today princess?" ChiChi asked you. Bringing you out of your thoughts and looking towards her instead of the two training. You three were sitting on a bench under a tree watching them as they were far off. You all agreed to have a small picnic, so it would seem less creepy. You just replied with a hum as you did not fully hear her.

ChiChi laughed lightly along with Bulma. "Wow. Is that monkey really keeping your attention?" Bulma asked teasingly. They both knew how you felt with Prince Vegeta.

So you couldn't help but blush a bit and look back at him. As he exchanges punches with Kakarot. Or as ChiChi nicknamed him, Goku. "A little." You whisper, looking back to them. "What were you saying though ChiChi?"

"Did you talk to the prince today princess."

"ChiChi. What did I tell you about talking so formal with us." Gesturing between you and Bulma. "You do not have to always address us as princess. After two years and how close we are. Stop it." Making you giggle slightly. She nodded a bit. "Now as for your question, not yet."

"Did you at least finish that gift?" Bulma asked. Just like her you were also a genius. Your father basically made it so you both were extremely smart in case something happened to him. Then you two needed to take over the planet and business.