Chapter 7

Y/N P.O.V;
Making your way to the lab. Nothing but the sound of foot steps of you, a couple guards and Goku. Leading you right there. Picking up you steps with purpose. Once you reached the lab a younger male opened the door for you. Quickly scanning the room you do not see Bulma.

But thankfully there was another room in the lab. It was Bulma and yours private area. To work on certain devices without others knowing. So you quickly went into there. Praying that Bulma would be there, her hair in a ponytail, gloves on. Working like always. But she wasn't there.

"No..." You whisper. "Where could she be."

"My princess." Turning to face a loyal guard name William. Black buzz hair cut, about 6 foot, and very buff. You felt so small next to him. He was in his late 30's. Watching over you since you were young.

"Yes William?" You ask. Turning to him. Hoping he might know where she was.

"Someone mentioned her room. We can check there." Placing a hand on your shoulder. Trying to comfort you. Looking into his green eyes you nod.

"Let's hurry then." Quickly leading them to your sisters room. Not even realizing how you ended up running. Until you reached her door slamming it open. "Bulma!" You yell. Quickly looking her room.

Once you reach her balcony. There was her shoes. You just stared at them. Why would her shoes be here? Where did she go..  "Y/N." Finally realising Goku was with you this entire time.

"What." Sadly responding as you turn towards him.

"We will find her." Trying to reassure you.

All you could do was nod. Then you hear banging coming from inside the room. As you slowly walked back in, Goku made sure he was right beside you.

As you followed the banging, you appeared in front of her closet doors. "Open it." You demanded.

Another man opened the door as William and Goku stood in front you protectively. When he opened the door, ChiChi fell out. She had a piece cloth wrapped around her mouth to gag her. Then her hands were tied behind her back. Her hair that was a neat bun, was now all of the place. Her clothes were torn slightly.

Goku quickly ran up to her and took out the gag. "SOMEONE TOOK BULMA!" She screamed, tears falling down her cheeks. Anger as well.

Your knees were weak. Falling down but William caught you. Placing your hands over your mouth to try and stop your sobs. But your tears were falling. He held you to his chest and you sobbed uncontrolably. With him rubbing your back gently, trying to help soothe you.

"Who did this?" Goku asked her.

"I don't know. He had dirty blonde hair. Kept it up, was my height. We didn't even know he was in the room until he grabbed me." ChiChi says. Slowly getting mad.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No. My princess is gone. There was nothing I could do." Crying now. Putting her face in the crook of his neck. Holding him tight. Goku held her.

Rubbing her back, trying to console her. "We will get her back."

"That not it." Her voice breaking. You stopped your sobs and tears to look at her. She turned to look into your eyes. "He said he would give her back, only if you went with them." Letting out a sob.

"What!" Another voice boomed as a door slammed open. When you looked it was Vegeta. He approached ChiChi. "Do you know who this fool is!" Clenching fist by his sides.

"No." She choked out.

"Do you know what this bastard looks like!"

"No!" She yelled angry and sad. "I only had a glimpse."