Chapter 30

Y/N P.O.V;
You have told Omilia and Zekeial that the prince was on his way to get you. Omilia and Zekeial were by the door just in case something went wrong. About an hour later that's when you all heard the boulder being lifted then the door open.

"I'll check it out. Stay here." Zekeial said as he flew up through the opening. It was quiet for a moment. That's when we heard it.

"Bastard!" Vegeta yelled. Then a hitting sound followed by the sound of something smashing into something. Omilia quickly grabbed onto you. Flying up to the hole. Kakarot reached in to grab your hand. Lifting you out and placing you on your feet. You were facing the boulder and to look at kakarot. Then Omilia flew out.

"Everything okay?" You asked Kakarot a little worried.

"Yeah." Kakarot says a little nervous as he looks behind you.

When you turned around you saw Zekeial against the tree. Hunched over as Vegeta walked towards him. Fist by his sides.

"The next time you think of touching my mate that way, I will not hesitate and kill you." He warns punching him in his face one last time then turn around and walk towards you.

You were about to interfere but you knew there was no talking Vegeta out of it. Someone has talked to you wrongly in his eyes.

Omilia stayed by you. Once the prince stood in front of you he grabbed your wrist lightly. He saw light bruising on it and growled. Vegeta started to turn again until you held his hand.

"I am fine Vegeta." You begged a bit. You did not want more violence. You already lost Brock and Peter.

He looked at you and held your forearm to make you see your bruise. "This is not fine. Not one treats you this way." The prince hissed lightly.

"I understand Vegeta. I do not feel any pain. Please. That is enough violence for now."

"No one can touch the princess, my mate to be exact and get away. I am barely letting him live for your sake."

"Vegeta." You say sternly. "He was concerned. Worried. That is enough. We cannot waste time right now. We need to get back to the castle. You can tell me what happened along the way." Not backing down from this. It was pointless to fight and hurt Zekeial over this. Of course you understood why but you had bigger issues at the moment.

"Fine." The prince said after a moment of silence releasing your hand. "Once I have time he will be punished." Vegeta spoke deadly.

You couldn't help but sigh. You would deal with him later. So you just nodded for now.

Vegeta picked you up bridal style and started to fly to the castle. Kakarot was right beside the prince as your guards were behind you three.

"So what happened." You asked.

"We found Bronx."

"Did you kill him?"

"No. He ran away like a coward." Vegeta hissed out.

"Why would he run? He does not seem like the type."

"His army arrived. He is going so he could prepare them for war against us."

"If that is the case we need to hurry. We do not have much time. I would imagine he would come to the castle as soon as possible."

Vegeta nodded his head. "I already informed the old man. Once we arrive you will stay by my mothers side. She will keep you safe."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. He knew where the hidden room is. My mother will keep you safe better than a room. Listen to her and you will be fine."