Chapter 3

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT!" You screamed, flinging your arms up. You know you are suppose to be lady like, but in a situation like this, it was far from okay.

The garden had a waterfall in the distants, plenty of flowers, benchs and at the bottom of the water fall a little pond with a river that flowed through the garden. The last time you were here was with the Queen.

Past
"Y/N!" She yelled for you down the hall.

You smiled immediately hearing her beautiful voice. You turn to face her in a red dress that hugged her curves, flowing at her feet. The dress has a plunging v-neck showing some of her abs. She looked amazing.

"Yes, your highness!" You yelled back as you approached her.

"There is no need to address me like that when we are alone Y/N." She smiles waving her hand to dismiss it.

You can't help but laugh. "Sorry, Sylvia. What's up?" You asked her. Letting yourself loose.

"I was wondering. What is through this door." Pointing to the door that led to the garden. She was told it was a private room. But as you two became closer, she was curious.

"It leads to the garden." No longer smiling. Thinking of the fond memories you had as a child.

"What is wrong?" Wiping a tear that must have fell from your cheek.

"Just, this room was private. No one is allowed to enter. This was built for my mother. It was a place of serenity for her. She loved to garden. Ever since she passed I have not gone into it. My sister Bulma has but not me or my father." Looking down.

She places a hand on my shoulder and uses two fingers to raise my chin to look her in her onyx eyes. "You know, it is better to remember those memories than to forget. You have fond memories of her. Do not hide them and this place away. She would want you to go into here and enjoy what may lay beyond it. Bond as a family." She smiles before turning to walk away but you hold her hand as a child scared to go further.

"Sylvia.." You say.

She looks at you a little confused. "Yes dear?"

"Will you come with me. It's been years since I came into this room." Looking at the door.

She held you hand tightly. "Of course my dear." You two stepped into the room. It was just as beautiful as you remembered. The waterfall still going, the trees grown even larger. Then the flowers were still beautiful. You could tell you sister attempted to keep this place looking good. But did not know how too that much. After all she was an inventer. Making you giggle slightly.

"See. This isn't too bad." She said as you two sat on a bench. As you were holding one anothers arm.

"No it isn't." Looking around.

"This is beautiful." Looking around as well. Examining every detail.

"My sister, I can tell tried to keep up on the plants."  Laughing slightly as the misshapen garden.