Chapter 33

Today was the day of the ceremony. The whole galaxy had heard of the new King and Queen of Planet Vegeta.

You were wearing a long white elegant dress. It was flowly for your stomach. With a white lace design on top on the silk dress. It was gorgeous. With a white pearl necklace on you that belongs to your mother. Not only was it the ceremony for King and Queen but your wedding. Vegeta was wearing his navy and gold armor with navy spandex. You could see the pride in his eyes as you two stood side by side. First it was the marriage ceremony followed by the us gettin our crowns.

My councilman Krillin stood in front us. He was sort, bald with six dots on his forheard. He would marry me and Vegeta. As one of his councilman would crown us. Usually sayians don't marry but it was a part of your culture that you loved so of course Vegeta wanted to do this for you. We were facing eachother as we held onto one another's hand. Vegeta held my ring in his hand ready to put it on my finger.

 Vegeta held my ring in his hand ready to put it on my finger

"Now repeat after me." He smiles to vegeta. "I Prince Vegeta of Planet Vegeta." Vegeta does so but I can tell he doesn't like following his order but I glared at him. Meaning I was not joking. "Take princess Y/N of Planet Earth, to be my wedded wife."

"Take Princess Y/N of Planet Earth to be my wedded wife."

"To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. I pledge myself to you." Krillin said.

Vegeta looked at him as if he really heard his correct. You were about to speak seeing the fuming beginning. "Of course I fucking do! Did i not just fight a battle all because of her!" Pointing at you. Krillin could only shrink back.

You glare at Vegeta. "Vegeta!" You yell at him bringing his onyx eyes back to you. "Just say the damn words! This is suppose to be a beautiful moment!"

"You are going to make me repeat that crap!" He shouts at you.

If only looks could kill, Vegeta would be dead. You could hear Goku snicker along with his parents. While you father shook his head and Bulma giggled.

"Prince Vegeta. It is our culture for these vows to be said unless you make your own." Krillin said.

Before Vegeta said another word you whisper growled at him. "Vegeta I swear on every that is holy. I will break you down and let you sleep in another room, if you say another word besides those vows. "

Vegeta growled and finally repeated the words. Holding my hand tighter. "To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. I pledge myself to you." He practically growled. Placing the ring on my finger.

I smiled at him. "Good." I mumble. Then I grab his ring and repeat the vows. "To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. I pledge myself to you." Placing his ring on his finger.