Chapter 20

When you awoke, you were on your side. The same tail still wrapped around you waist. As you back was against Vegeta's chiseled body. His arm wrapped around you tightly. Making sure no one could take you out of his grasp. As his hot breathe was on your neck.

This made you smile. Turnig around slightly, you could see Vegeta's eyes closed. Just relaxing. His stern expression was now relaxed. Making you reach your hand up and caress his cheek. Making him pull you closer to him. Holding you tighter.

You kissed his lips gently. Wanting to wake him so you could get up. You didn't eat last night and you were pretty hungry, especially after last night.

"Vegeta." You spoke softly. Kissing him again.

Vegeta kissed back. Deepening the kiss. Pulling away to breathe. "What woman." He questioned.

"I need to get up and get clean."

"Why." He growled out a bit, being too comfortable. He knew he slept in but he didn't want to leave you.

"I'm hungry."

He opened his eyes slightly looking into yours. As you gave him a small smile. Vegeta stood up going to the bathroom as well. Knowing he needed to clean, especially after last night. Which he would get you back for. Vegeta liked what you did, but he would be sure to pay you back gratefully.

You followed him to the bathroom. Looking at his naked form. He turned on the shower instead of the tub. Needing to get the morning started.

You were about to start the tub for yourself to relax a bit, but he grabbed you by your waist holding you up from behind. "Vegeta!" You say slightly surprised. "What are you doing?"

"Getting clean." As he carries you by your waist to the shower.

"I know that, but I can walk!" You yelled a bit with a smile.

He ignored you and stepped into the shower with you. Handing you a rag. "Clean me." He stated with a smirk. Facing you. The water soaking you both. Making his hair fall down a bit.

You stopped smiling. "Really Vegeta?" You asked a bit annoyed. "You took me away from my bath for me to clean you?" You questioned a bit irritated.

Vegeta just smirked. He had another idea on mind as well But he wouldn't just tell you.

You sighed annoyed. Grabbing the soap and lathering up the rag then cleaning him shoulders, chest, then working your way down his body. Making sure to clean him well.

"I cannot believe I am doing this." You mumble. Finishing up the front. "Turn around." Which he does. You do the same for his back, but once you finish you let your hands run over his body. Gently caressing his scars, shoulders. Kissing each and every mark on his body.

He tensed up a bit. Not too comfortable but once he felt your lips on his scars he felt relaxed. Some of them were from war, others....well that was something he was not planning in sharing anytime soon. Vegeta closed his eyes. Letting your soft fingers, run over his rough body. Kissing each and every mark your fingers came in contact with.

He even let you do the same with the front. His tail just hung low, content with you. But you saw a small scar on his tail when you kiss his waist, you noticed it. It was a small scar but a scar none the less. You gently stoke his tail. Making him hum in content. Kissing his scar gently. Then standing up to face him. Kissing his lips last. Holding his face.

Vegeta wrapped his arms around your small frame, compared to his. Keeping you close. You breast pressed up against his chest. Keeping you in his arms as he held you close. His tail wrapping around your waist.