Chapter 5

LEMON
You leaned in slightly. Wanting nothing more than to kiss him. He leaned as well. "Well?" He demanded to know before this went further. The tip of his tail slowly going between your legs gently touching your clit. Sending chills up your spine. Still smirking, his onyx eyes filled with lust.

"I want you." You whisper closing your eyes. Finally being able to kiss him once. His lips were so warm and soft. Holding his face gently to deepen the kiss.

Vegeta runs his warm tongue across your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You open you mouth slightly. Letting him have access. He explores you mouth. Ever nook and cranny. Loving the way you taste so far. Wanting more than this. His tail rubs your clit. Making you moan. He swallows it up still wanting more. Your his drug and he's an addict. Wanting so much more. He tightens his grips around you. Slowly rolling on top of you, so your on your back. Using one of his hands to support himself. Never breaking the kiss. As your tongues dance together. Letting his hand slide from your thighs that was around his waist, to your waist.

Releuctintly you pull away as his tail wraps around you thigh tightly. All of him wanting to be close as possible to you.

He looked into your (E/C) eyes. Nothing but love and lust. You knew you wanted this. But you also wanted to be with him. Vegeta started to kiss your neck lightly. Nipping some parts making you moan. He was leaving your planet soon. Maybe never coming back. So you bit you bottom lip. Looking away. "Vegeta."

Making him stop immediately. Moving his head so he can look into your (E/C) eyes. "Hm." Wanting to continue to explore you body. As you feel his harden member press against your thigh slightly.

"I...i want this...but..i don't want you to leave." He waited for you to continue. So you took a deep breathe. Not looking away from his eyes as you spoke. "I love you Vegeta. I want to be with you. I don't want to do this if-"

"I feel the same." He spoke cutting you off. He knew what you meant and felt the same. "I'm taking you with me when i leave." Using his other hand that was your hip to gently hold your chin. "I'm not leaving you on this pathetic planet." He smirk. "You are my mate."

Vegeta wasn't one to express his feeling but you knew what he meant. He loved you as well and wanted to take you with him. You smiled and let a tear fall from his happy you were. "Oh Vegeta." Letting a tear fall.

"And don't worry. I'll be gentle." Making you blush. "At first." Smiling a bit as he went back to kiss you. Immediately melting into the kiss. Letting out a moan as his hand that was on your chin, slide down your body to the hem of your shirt. He quickly removed it to have that infernal cloth removed that separated his skin from yours. Then take off his boxers as well. You saw how big he was. It made you excited and nervous. He was pretty large. Was it going to fit? You though.

He just smirked. "Do not worry. It will fit." Then he looks at your breast and whole naked body. "Perfect." He mumbled before taking one nipple into his mouth. Gently nipping and sucking it. As you threw your head back and moan in pleasure. Vegeta lifted his opposite hand to gently tug, and rub your other nipple.

Weaving one of your hand into his hair and gently pulling. While with your other gripped his shoulder. Wrapping your legs around his waist tightly. Pressing his member against your wetness. Making you moan as he growls lowly.

Reluctinly pulling away from your nipple loving the sounds you were making and letting go of the other one nipple. He smirked. As he lowered his callused hand down to your entrance. Slowly rubbing it. "Damn. Already so wet." He smirked. Making you blush and look away. Pressing a finger to your entrance as you moan lightly. "Look at me." He demanded. So you did. "I want to see you." He growled. As he pressed his finger into you. Making you closed your eyes and moan. Throwing your head back. It was so sensitive. After a moment he slowly pumped his finger in and out of you.