Chapter 2

NORMAL P.O.V;
You were in your room. Your walls were cream, the dressers were a beautiful silver along with the curtains that were white with grey design (kinda like a sparkle), then the bed was (F/C) sheets with a silver type of floral design. It was more artsy. Along with pillows to match. The room was huge and you had a huge walk in closet for your dresses and shoes. Along with a makeup and as well as your hair. Your bathroom was a cream color that had a huge claw foot tub and a separate shower. Your sink was white and a decent size.

Once you entered your room it had a little living area with a fireplace to the right. You grabbed a lamp by the door and through it at the wall breaking it. Then look at the fire place. The fire was already started as you sat down on one of the love seats that were both a grey leather. Looking into the beautiful flames. Wild and untamable if let loose. But there was warmth. Why does Vegeta have to be wild.. You think to yourself as you look into the fire. Heading to the fire and sitting on your knees right in front. Staring into the fire. The fire could be safe but if you got too close, could burn you. Which made you stick you hand out slightly. So close to the fire, feeling warmth then making your hand extremely hot. Ready to burn. Just as you were about to touch the flame you though about Bulma. She was the light of your life. She would hate for you to do something stupid. Making you sigh, holding your hands to your chest as you let a tear fall. Maybe it would be best to let Vegeta go.

You were strong, beautiful, and so smart. Any man would be lucky to have you. But why was your heart set on this selfish prince. He messed with your head. One minute mean, the next sweet as can be. From the moment you saw him. There was something about him. A night you keep remembering.

When they first arrived

Your father was standing between you and Bulma. You were on his right side and Bulma was on his left. You three were waiting patiently for the royal saiyans that were about to land. Your father was in a gold robe with his crown. The crown had rubys and sapphires. Your sister was wearing a silver/pink flow dress that was strapless.  It was sparkly as well. You were wearing a silver/gold dress. Both of you wearing silver tiaras. With some diamonds on it. Your father insisted you to wear that specific dress since you also help him with his kingdom. Both you and your sister had your hair up  (if it's long enough) with curls coming down.

"They should be here soon. Remember. Be nice." You father says looking at you and your sister.

"Yes father." Bulma says. You just nod. Seeing their large ship land in the distance.

Once they land you see King Vegeta walk out first with his wife on his right side holding his hand. As Prince Vegeta walked on his father's other side. Immediately taking your breathe away as he got closer.

His strong body, onyx eyes, the way he holds himself with such pride. You fell for it. He was so handsome. Vegeta could not look away from your entrancing (E/C) eyes. Your eyes meeting eachother as your father welcomes them. You felt some kind of spark.

He smirked seeing you blush lightly as you realized you have been caught staring. So you clear your voice and introduce yourself after Bulma does. "I'm Princess Y/N." Smiling at the others finally.

But his rough strong voice brung you right back to his amazing gaze that entranced you. "Prince Vegeta." Mainly speaking to you. His eyes never leaving yours.