Chapter 9

Once you entered your room, you saw your father standing in the middle of the room. Waiting for you. Vegeta was right. He was just waiting to see you.

You smiled, as Vegeta let go of you as you hugged him. "My buttercup." He smiled hugging you tightly.

"Dad." You whimpered into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry."

"It is not your fault. I should of not let you stay alone."

Vegeta still wanted to know what happened. But though it was best to do so alone.

"No. It's not." You whispered pulling away. "He..." Looking back at Vegeta who was looking intently at you. Then looking back at your father. "He came into my room. As I was sleeping, somwhow."

"What happened?" Vegeta ask as he approached you. Eager to hear what happened.

"Well." Backing up to look at them both. Hugging yourself lightly. "He told me he would kill Bulma if I did not leave." Looking down.

Vegeta was mad. How could you of just given yourself up? Was it because of him? But he told you how he felt. He was furious. Vegeta told you not to do this. But you ignored him and got hurt. "Why." He demanded, hands on his hips.

"Calm down." King Briefs spoke to Vegeta. "Let her explain." Looking back at you.

Not being able to look at Vegeta as you spoke. Looking down at the ground instead. "Truthfully....i did not want Bulma to die....and.." Taking a deep breathe in. "I did not think Vegeta would care. I knew Kakarot would look for me, but after the fight." Looking into Vegeta eyes. He was mad, hurt even.

"Kakarot." Vegeta spat.

"I did not know how you felt anymore. So I did what I thought was right.. leaving to let Bulma come back. Letting everything, everyone move on."

"What about what i said! What about you!" He snapped. Angry that you did this. Angrier that you though he did not care, would not care.

"Like I said..i thought you did not care earlier. But i can see I was wrong..." pleading eyes . "I am so sorry." Letting tears fall. "And as for me....i do not care what happens to me. When it comes to my sister, my people....i will risk myself in a heart beat." Vegeta looked away. "And you." You whisper. Yes you we're worried about your sister, but also Vegeta. They could of faught and for all you knew, Vegeta could of died or got hurt.

Vegeta looked back into your eyes. Letting out a breathe. Then approaching you. "It is alright woman." As stands in front of you. "Just do not do something stupid again." Pointing at you.

You nod. "I am sorry." Whispering to him.

"Enough with that. Go get clean. I will be there soon."

You gave him a questioning look. "I can manage by myself." Giving him a small smile.

"No. Go." He demanded. Pointing to the bathroom.

Sighing overdramatically turning around. "Fiiiiine!" Then going to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind you as he is with your father still.

"You do care for her deeply." You father says once they are alone.

"Unfortunately." Placing a hand on his forhead, frustrated.

The king laughs lightly. "She can be thick headed at times, but she cares truly for everyone." Heading towards the door. Stopping once he opens it. "She loves you deeply. If you hurt her, I will make sure you suffer." He says before shutting the door behind him.

Vegeta sighs. What could that old man do me. He thought. Then hears the tub water running. Nodding to himself as he takes off his armor, sending a message to Kakarot to send someone to bring his clothes into your room. Then placing his scouter on your dresser. He was not going to leave you alone anymore. Once he's undressed he opens the door to see you relaxing in the tub. Lavender quickly invading his nostrils. Your hair wet, body glistening. Making his eyes turn lustful. But he pushes it aside, for now.