Chapter 21

Vegeta and Kakarot were at the spot the message was recorded. "There's nothing here." Kakarot spoke just looking around as they landed.

It was deserted. Nothing in sight. "Keep searching." Vegeta snapped as he looked around. Scanning for anything alive. There was nothing though.

About a couple minutes pass but nothing. "Sir. Nappa messaged us." Kakarot spoke as he approached Vegeta.

Vegeta clicked on the message. "Prince. Bronx was here speaking with the princess. He killed Hellion then left. The princess is unconscious and unharmed. We are taking her to your chambers. All she said was your in danger." End message.

Vegeta growled and was about to fly off when he felt a huge power coming his way. "Prince there-"

"I know!" The prince snaps at Kakarot as they look in the direction of the power it was coming from. Realising that the power was in the direction of the castle.

Once it gets close they see him. Bronx. He lands a little away from him with a smirk on his face. "Hello Prince." Kakarot and Vegeta got into there stances ready to fight. Which makes Bronx chuckle. "There is not need to fight yet." Waving his hand at them.

"What did you do to the princess!" Kakarot yells. Vegeta had clenched teeth. Ready to tear him apart.

"Nothing. Just told her I would collect my prize soon and kissed her good bye."

"How dare you touch her!" Vegeta yells.

He chuckles again. "If you were there then that would of not happened, but I should of expected her to come."

"What does that mean?" Kakarot asked confused.

"I put two codes into the message system. One was for this location and the other was Hellion. My so called mate."

"Then why would you kill her?" Kakarot questioned.

"I do not take to whores." He hisses out then face Vegeta."

"Vegeta my dear boy. Why are you so quiet."

Vegeta's power was just surging through his body. His fist were clenched, his teeth were clenched. The prince whole body was tensed, ready to just take him out.

"Oh!" Bronx says faking his surprised. "Your mad I touched your mate." He chuckles amused. "I have never seen you so upset over a whore." He smirks.

That was it. Vegeta charged at him. Throwing a fist which he caught. "Temper, temper prince." He teased.

"Fuck you." He growled out. Kicking him away into the air.

Bronx balanced himself in the air. "Fine. We can fight now, but I only have 10 minutes before my army is ready to come to this planet."

"I only need 5 to kill you." The prince smirks.

Bronx chuckles. "Kakarot you can go. I will not kill the prince yet."

Kakarot stays still. Not knowing what to do.

"Leave Kakarot! This is between us." Vegeta yells, as his eyes never leaves Bronx.

Kakarot nodded and flew back towards the castle. He needed to see Y/N and see if there was an army on its way, to help the prince defend the planet.

"Now. Let's begin." He smirks.

Vegeta teleported behind him, kicking him into the ground. At the last second Bronx hovered upside down and shooting two ki blast at him then flew at Vegeta.

The Prince dodged them both and blocked the oncoming punch. They both punch and kicked but they either blocked or dodged one another attack.

Vegeta saw an opening from his left side. So he took the chance and punched him. Making him hunch over a bit. Then punched and kicked him.