Chapter 27

As you entered the dining room, you saw the king and Queen at each end of the table. You sat down on one side with ChiChi. Who was sitting down already waiting patiently.

The king was looking slightly annoyed as some time passed. "We will start without him." The king said as he waved his hand. The sayians quickly bringing dinner onto the table. The king looked at you as he began was handed a plate as well as his queen. "How is the motion sensors coming." He left a bit after you were working in the system.

"Good." You smiled at him. As ChiChi grabbed some food for you then herself. "I have worked out the system pretty much. Just need to put the finishing touches on it. Then they will be installed tomorrow. I can explain the system to the sayians if you wish."

He nods. "That sounds good. Just send me a message and I will relay it to the sayians." Giving you a smile as you smile a bit brighter. Then start to eat.

"I am very proud you have worked on this." The queen spoke. Glancing at her you smiled again. She was so elegant even when she ate.

"Thank you, queen Sylvia."

"My king has told me of how it works. I am very excited to see how they work when you install them."

"It will be helpful, especially with all that is happening lately. No one will even know they are there. They are so small that it will just blend into the wall or pot or what ever we can install them at."

"Really?" She says intrigued as you nod. Putting a piece of fruit in your mouth.

That's when the door opened to reveal the prince and Kakarot. The prince had his arms by his side's as he entered.

"What took you so long son?" The king said slightly agitated with how late he was.

"Training old man." He spits out a bit as he gets his food while Kakarot stands behind him. You hated seeing that, but it wasn't your planet. This was theirs, so you had to follow the rules when the king and Queen were around. "Your dismissed." Vegeta says as he looks into your eyes. Feeling how you felt it unfair for him to stand. He was practically drooling just looking at the food.

Kakarot bowed then quickly walk out. You assumed to get some food which was correct.

"You cannot barge into the dining hall when you please. We eat at a certain time so we can do our daily task. You being late holds us up."

"Well apparently not as you are all eating!" The prince snaps turning to look at his father as the king glares right back.

The king was about to speak up until the queen did. "It does not matter what made him late. He is here now. Stop this arguing and let us eat." As she continues to eat.

The rest of dinner was quiet. Vegeta and you smile and exchanged glances at one another but he was still agitated. He wanted you next to him. What Kakarot said was bothering him and he wanted to remind you, that you were his mate. Nobody else's.

Once dinner was finished you thanked the king and queen. Smiling to the prince as you and ChiChi walked to the garden. Just enjoying the scenery. You miss her, this peace. You two didn't need to talk all the time just to enjoy each others presence. Sometimes just enjoying the moment was enough. As you were walking out further into the garden you realised something that was missing. Some of the toxic roses have been picked. It was strange. Someone could of either plucked them and gotten poisoned or fell into them.

"Brock!" You call for as he was a bit away.

He approached from behind as you stopped with Chichi beside you. Watching you curiously.