Chapter 4

KING BRIEFS P.O.V
"She should of been here by now!" King Briefs full of worry as he yelled pacing behind his chair at the dining table.

Queen Sylvia approached him as King Vegeta stood off in the distance talking with Kakarot. Bulma and ChiChi were sitting down worried.

"She will be fine. If my son is with her, which we all by now, know is a fact. Y/N will be fine. Let us just wait to see what happened." She tried to smile but was also worried herself.

"I know." He sighs stopping as he took towards the door. "It's just." Looking at his other daughter. "These two girls are the only good thing I have left. Without them I have nothing." Looking into Sylvias eyes.

She nods understanding. "I know that. And believe me we will do anything to keep her safe. Especially our son."

Past
"Mother." The Prince enters her room, she was staying in on Earth.

She was standing outside in her balcony. Just looking at the beautiful planet. Letting her tail flow peacefully. They have been on earth for about 2 and a half weeks now.

"Yes son." Not turning around as he comes to stand next to her.

The Prince was nervous to say the least. Feeling a specific way towards a human of all things in his mind. Why could it of not been a sayian. Some stronger female of his race. But deep down he knew your smarts, intelligence and your witty remarks were great. No one has ever tried to out him in his place besides you. You were the first.

His silence led his mother to be worried. Placing a hand on his shoulder as she turned to face him. "What is it?" Looking at his face. Seeing him confused.

"How was it...when you met father?" Trying to ask. But led to more confusion.

The Queen examined his son as he looked into her eyes and quickly realize what this was about. "Y/N?" She smile slightly.

Vegeta blushed slightly and looked away. "No. She is not worth my time." Trying to hide the fact that he had feelings for her. Keeping his face stern. As if the woman's name never bothered him.

"Oh shush. She's amazing. But I knew your father was the one, the moment I saw him. Something sparked when we first saw each other. Our tails found there was towards one another immediately." Smiling even more to the thought.

"How could I not?" The king chuckled as he came outside to stand behind his wife. Their tails wrapping together. "You were beautiful."

"Oh. You are just saying that because I put you in your place." She smirked.

Vegeta looked back at them then back out at the planet. Seeing Y/N and Bulma walking around inside the gates. The two of you had a basket. Going into the city. They were covered and his interest peaked.

"She's taking food out to them." Sylvia said.

"How do you know?" He could not help but wonder why. Never removing his eyes from your body.