Chapter 16

Vegeta and you were setting up the communication with your father first. Just to see if he thought of anything else. Then you would relay that to Vegeta's father. You were attempting to have everyone in the loop in case something happened, that could cause someone else to be in danger.

You father answered the call immediately. "Hello." He answered a little too serious for your liking. No funny or cute nickname.

"Everything okay dad?" You ask a little worried as Vegeta stood next to you.

He nodded his head. Giving a reassuring smile. "Of course pumpkin. Any news?"

"Yes." You say pushing aside his strange behavior for now. "Yamacha is no longer with them. Bronx kicked him aside. Terrance loyalty remains with Bronx. But we know for sure that Bronx wants to try and take down Vegeta."

"And he will fail." Vegeta muttered arms crossed. Looking away from you both.

"Vegeta will not let that happen. But if that is true you both need to be ready. We do not know if he has an army following him or not. So be prepared for whatever may happen. You said he was sent away. Correct?"

"Yes. We banned him from our planet." Vegeta spoke. Looking at King Briefs.

"Then if you have anyone else that you did that too, then you need to be prepared if he teamed up with them."

Vegeta nods. Knowing that he would be right. "And if he does then they will know the strength of the prince of all sayians." He smirks.

You smile at how Vegeta is so proud, strong. You believe in him. Always will. "Good son. Now, is that it?" A little impatient in your father's voice.

You looked at him confusingly. "Yes." You reply.

"Good. Be safe." Then be ended the call.

"That was weird." You mumbled. Your hands on your hips.

"What was?" Vegeta asked looking at you as you looked at the floor.

"He just...seemed on edge, impatient. He usually never acts that way." Looking to Vegeta. "Something is happening with him, or something going on. I'll talk to him later though."

Vegeta nodded. "Call the old man."

You giggled a bit from the nickname he has for his dad. But started up the next call with him. King and Queen Sylvia were standing there, side by side. King Vegeta's arms were crossed.

"What did you learn." Sylvia spoke.

"Bronx is after Vegeta." You told them.

"That idiot Yamacha is no longer with them. But the other mutt's loyalty lies with Bronx. King Briefs said Bronx might of teamed up possible with other sayians that were exiled."

"Your mother and I were just saying that. If he is going against you then he will get anyone he can to fight against us. Mainly you." King Vegeta spoke.

"Of course I know that." He snapped a bit. But you placed your hand on his shoulder to get him to relax a bit.

"Vegeta." You whisper softly to him.

He sighs and speaks again. "He will take Y/N if it's possible." A little more calmly but still clearly angry.

"Which he will not be able too."

Vegeta looked into your eyes. "You were already taken once."

"By choice."

He growls at you a bit. "That will not happened again."