Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Raheem pulled up at his mom's house. He was checking up on her because he hadn't came over in three days, business was always calling.

He closed the door to his Maserati and walked up on her doorstep. He knocked on the door atleast ten times and his mother still hadn't opened up the door. He knew she was in the house because the Ford he had bought her was outside, he doesn't even think she drove the car yet.

He reached up under the Welcome home rug, in search of his mom's spare key and just like he thought, there was one. He was dissapointed, he had told her a million times to stop putting the damn key under there.

He wasted no time unlocking the door and walking inside. He smelled food and both, his mouth and stomach were excited. He hadn't had no real food in a while, his mother could never afford the ingredients to prepare nice meals and since he's been in the streets lately, he had been eating fast-food.

He went inside the kitchen. His eyes landed on his mother slaving over the stove, cooking her life away.

"Old lady." Raheem said.

Nancy stumbled and almost dropped the pot. She turned around with a scowl on her face, Raheem had scared her.

"Raheem if you don't stop that." She snapped.

He had did that twice last week.

"If you don't stop putting that damn key under the mat, it ain't gone be me next time." Raheem laughed.

Nancy hit Raheem upside the head with a paper. He had a habit of using foul words around her and she knew it wasn't intentional but she still hated it.

"Rah stop cussing." She warned.

"My bad. What you cooking?"

She grinned. She had planned on calling Raheem over and suprising him with his favorite meal; crablegs, shrimp, potatoes and corn.

"Don't worry about it. Come to dinner tonight and then you'll see, bring a friend."

Raheem sighed. He had alot of missions to complete and it would take a long period of time but he wasn't gone let his mom down. If he wanted to be finished with everything by tonight then he would have to leave at that moment.

"I'm gone head out then." He replied.

"You be safe, I love you."

Hearing those words come from his mother always brightened his day.

"I love you too."

$

Raheem entered the warehouse. He observed all the naked females packing up work, more females cooking up work and more bitches counting cash.

Trel came up to him. They dapped up eachother. Trel was a nigga he had became close with all the while he had been working. He was older than Raheem but Raheem still had more power over him.

"What it do Rah? What you getting into?" Trel questioned.

"Nothing, still searching for ol' girl Kai." He replied.

He hadn't got not one clue on where the female from the club named Kai might be. He wanted to find her and give her I.d and maybe get her number. He had even went to the club and waited around, hoping she would show and retrieve her stuff but she didn't.

"You still ain't find that bitch? She need to come get her shit." Trel laughed.

Raheem's jaw clenched. He wanted to defend Kai since she wasn't around to defend herself but to refrain himself from saying something wrong or knocking Trel out, he walked upstairs.

He went to Cornell's office. He had his own but he needed to inform Cornell about his mom having a small dinner.

After banging on Cornell's door and getting the confirmation to come in,

he went inside.

After knocking on Cornell's door and getting the confirmation to go in, he went inside. Cornell was counting bills and letting some bitch suck him up.

Raheem laughed. Bitches would do anything for a dollar.

"What up nigga?" Cornell said.

Raheem was getting straight to the point. He wasn't trying to watch another nigga get sucked up, he thought that shit was gay.

"Mama having a dinner at eight."

Cornell simply nodded. Raheem went inside his office and went behind desk and sat down. He wanted to relax but that wasn't something he could do at the moment. He had alot of work to, starting with Kai.

He could careless about giving her, her things back. He wanted her number, he wanted to atleast get to know her. She was too much of a beauty to let her slip through his fingers without going to search for her. If it was any other bitch, he would've cut the shit up and went on about his business but he was attracted to Kai already and they'd barely talked.

Then some niggas decided to steal from him. It didn't put a dent in Cornell's or his pocket but he still felt like he needed to show them he wasn't nothing to play. If that meant bussing a cap in someone's ass then that's what he would do.

He turned on his computer screen. Pictures of Kai popped up, he had found a couple of pictures on google had an adress or not even a social network so that he could contact her.

"Damn." He mumbled.

He was tempted to forget about it and move on but he felt like he needed to atleast speak to her one more time. Even when he went around her at the club, he felt safe and couldn't even keep a smile off his face. He felt like a sucker for somebody he barely knew. He quickly removed the smile that was starting to appear and cut off the computer. He needed to be worried about Benjamins not no bitch.

He went downstairs and everyone was doing their regular tasks except some niggas playing dice.

"Aye y'all niggas put yourself to use ad find out where them fuck niggas be at who stole my shit."

All the niggas who were once playing dice, pulled out their phones and begin calling everyone they knew who could come up with some info, they didn't want to dissapoint their 'boss'.