Chapter 2

Chapter 2

An impatient Raheem paced. He'd grown paranoid. Cornell was taking too long and he wasn't about be sitting on that hot ass corner. Raheem begin walking. He'd meet up with Cornell another time. He didn't even take three steps before Cornell's Audi pulled up. When you're making lots of money, you can buy nice things.

He let down his tinted windows, revealing his face. Cornell was light-skinned. He had hazel eyes and dimples. Under his right eye held a tattoo of a money sign. He'd got that when he'd did twelve months in prison.

Cornell was that nigga. All the bitches loved him. They loved his cash more, though. He wasn't an ugly nigga, but bitches don't care how you look. They're more worried about how your pockets look instead.

Typical money hungry, broke hoes.

Niggas were afraid of Cornell, too. He was like God to them niggas. They know he's nobody to be fucked with. They don't fuck with Raheem either, since he's Cornell's righthand man.

"Get in bruh." Cornell said.

Raheem hopped in the passenger's side. He threw his bag into the backseat and snapped his belt buckle. Cornell laughed. Raheem was always the safe one. You'd never catch him without his seatbelt, not even his shoes untied. Raheem knew what he was laughing at. He'd been kidding him about it for years.

"Shutup nigga." Raheem laughed.

"Alright, let's begin." Cornell said.

Cornell rolled up his windows. Niggas 'round there were always being nosey and he didn't need nobody in his business. He killed his engine, too. He wasn't trying to burn no gas. Raheem was waiting. He wanted money, that's all. He didn't care about nothing else but getting a few bills in his hands.

"Either you're going to make one deal or keep making deals. Permanently or temporarily? I'll need an answer after you first deal." Cornell spoke.

Cornell already knew the answer. He'd been in Raheem's shoes a couple years back.

Raheem nodded, "I got you."

"Here. Sale it."

Cornell handed him a weed bag.

"I am." Raheem smiled.

"You keep the cash." Cornell spoke.

Raheem wanted to hug Cornell. Nobody ever looked out for him that way.

"Thanks man."

He dapped Cornell up. He pushed the weed inside his bag. He wasn't trying to lose nothing already. He grabbed the door handle and exited the car.

"Be safe." Cornell sped off.

Raheem wandered around. He was waiting for a customer. They would recognize he's a drug dealer because of his bag. Corner dealers always carried backpacks.

"Aye." A random guy said.

Raheem sized him up. He was mostlikely a crackhead. He had pale skin and he was constantly scratching.

"What?" Raheem said.

"I need some." The guy spoke.

"Need some what?" Raheem asked.

"I need to get high."

Raheem chuckled.

"I got weed. That's all."

"That's fine. I want all of what you got." The man said.

Raheem waved him off. He was selling all of the weed for six hundred dollars. He was sure the old head didn't have that type of cash.