Chapter 18: First time

MATURE CONTENT DISPLAYED BELOW

Kai entered Club Crime. She glanced around and seen the usual, females and niggas smooched up. She pranced over to the bar while Only by Nicki Minaj blasted throughout the club. She found her a seat and sat down, tapping the bell to get the Bartender's attention.

"What would you like m'am?" The woman asked.

"Margarita, and salt around the rim." Kai said.

The woman replied 'alright' and went to go prepare. Nobody had thought to question for her Identification of age because she appeared to look older than she was. No less than three minutes, the woman had Kai's order placed down in front of her.

Kai sipped down some, and then some more. She had so much shit going on throughout her life and for once she wanted to have fun.

"Here." Kai said, and slid the bartender the amount she had to pay.

"M'am, the gentleman up top has paid for you already."

Kai looked up and a man smiled down at her and raised his glass. Kai had never seen him and had no clue who he was and to be honest she had no interest on knowing. He looked good and rich, but she had enough going on inside her life and she wouldn't want to bring anyone else inside her drama. Plus he probably wanted some pussy and she was far from dumb, she knew the game.

"I'm independent, I got my own money." She replied and handed her the cash.

The woman placed the cash inside her apron and went on about her business. Kai put her head inside her hands and sighed. Some hands had been placed on her shoulders, and rubbed them very gentle. She turned around and had been met with Raheem. Kai seen he looked more tired than before and right then she knew he'd received some bad news. She wondered did her dad do something to him or some. He pecked her head and sat down beside her.

"Let me get three shots of patron please." He said to the woman.

"What happened? I know when something is wrong with you." Kai said. "My dad did something?"

Raheem thought about the news he had received before. Someone knew his dad's murderer and he wanted to be happy but then again he was nervous about who might be and what would he do to them.

"They know who shot my dad." He replied.

"Who?" Kai said. She was happy for him, but her too was curious as to how they knew.

"I don't know. Damion, your dad said he'd let me know when he got more information."

"I'm happy for you. You can turn them into the police." Kai said.

Raheem let the liquor burn his throat and slammed his glass down. He rubbed his temple and sighed. He felt like he needed to make a lot right in his life because if God was giving him some news as to who had killed his dad then he must do right to pay him back for giving him that information.

He got out his phone and dialed his mom's number. He checked on her every other day, but he had been so busy making moves that he hadn't had the time. He wouldn't release any information on his dad though because he had to get thoughts straight himself. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hey son, you're calling me so late." Nancy said, she was laying down and half asleep.

"Just checking up on you, I'm gone come over there tomorrow. Cook me up some good, I love you and get some rest. We could hang out or some, me you and my friend Kai." He said.