Chapter 11: Twists

Chapter 11: Twists

Kim entered the apartment complex where Mia laid her head. She went around, and parked outside of apartment 49B. She stopped the engine, and got out of the car. She went up on the porch, and banged on the doors. No later than a minute, Mia opened up the door. Mia's face was clueless, she had woke up from a nap.

"Wassup Kim?" Mia said.

"Fuck the greetings. Why you run your mouth to Diamond, why you conversing with the enemy?" Kim spoke.

Mia wasn't prepared for them words. She had no clue how Kim found out she'd been meeting up, and hanging with Diamond, that was a secret. Mia had no intentions on being cool with Diamond, just happened. She was gone lie her ass off though.

"What are you talking about?" Mia played dumb.

Kim laughed. She didn't understand why people kept trying her, she wasn't dumb. Her being friends with Diamond wasn't the issue. The issue was she'd befriended Mia, and trusted her and Mia ran her mouth to someone she knew Kim hated with a passion. She wanted to beat Mia's ass, but instead she was gone set her straight.

"Look, bitch get your life together. You have no house, no car, no morals." Mia spat. "You put niggas over your kids, and that shit far from cool. You do everything for free, not even trying to earn a dollar."

Every time Kim would do something that was considered hoeish, she got something out of it. She only did Cornell that favor, because he'd said for the first time he'd give someone three hundred dollars for head, because he was in desperate need. She needed that cash, because her rent was due and she'd be damned if she had her kids homeless. She had to what she had to do. Mia didn't give a damn, she sucked and fucked for free, forgetting she has kids to feed and clothe.

"Your kids 'round in here in sagging pampers, and shit. I do for my kids, before my own self. Always!" Kim said. "And your little 'friend' Diamond fucking the nigga you wish you had, Raheem. He not feeling nan' one of you hoes, he's feeling the younging who got some going for herself, the one in school."

Mia slammed the door in her face. Kim laughed, Mia went and cried. Kim had said some hurtful, but Mia knew what she said was true.

$

"Diamond what the fuck happened?" Kai questioned.

Kim had slashed Diamond's tires, and Diamond had no ride home. Raheem had told her he'd take her home, but she'd declined. She wanted none of the people who'd worked or works in the warehouse knowing where she stayed, because she'd did something to one of them that would come to light soon. Kai picked her up from a corner, and she'd almost cried when she seen Diamond's skin bruised, her eyes blacked and everything.

"I'ma tell you later." Diamond replied.

"You good? Where you going, your house or mine?" Kai asked.

"I'm fine Kai, and mine."

Those were the only words exchanged the whole ride. Kai was confused, and Diamond was also. She hoped and prayed Kai found nothing out about her sleeping with Brandon. That happened when Kai was going through her heart break. She had left him alone once Kim had contacted her about him having Twin newborns, but then she went back for more and more and more.

"The apartment is 49B right?" Kai questioned.

"Yeah." Diamond said.

Kai went around, and parked her car. Diamond got her things, and opened the door. She wanted to sleep, and never wake up. Before Kai could even say 'bye', she slammed Kai's car door and went up to her door, opening and going inside. Kai sensed the attitude. She could care less, she didn't have to get up at 12AM to pick her ass up, she was being ungrateful. Wasn't her fault someone put them paws on her.