Chapter 10: Hoes

Chapter 10: Hoes

MATURE CONTENT DISPLAYED BELOW

"Mm daddy." Diamond moaned. 

Raheem had Diamond on her knees and hands known as all fours, stroking her as quick as he could. He wasn't taking his time with her, she was a hoe and he was gone treat her like a hoe. He wanted his nut out and he'd gone about his business, and so would she.

"Quit calling me 'daddy' girl, fuck wrong withcha?" He managed to get out.

She had been saying that for the longest, and he hated that. He never understood why bitches would call someone that when they have a father, maybe if their married he'd understand but Diamond? Nah, he didn't consider her wifey material and he'd never even want to wife her, she'd fucked his bro and that's a no go.

Diamond let out an annoyed breath which Raheem ignored, she continued throwing her ass back though. Raheem hadn't had his nut yet and he was growing annoyed the longer it took. Diamond was super wet, and a little loose too. He didn't know if the wetness had him slipping out, or the looseness.

"About to cum."Diamond moaned.

"Do whatchu do, you know what I want after this though." Raheem replied.

Three minutes later, Diamond creamed over his condom wrapped dick. Raheem pulled out, and slipped his condom off. He tossed his condom in his trash, and commanded Diamond to get on her knees which she did. She was face to face with his Johnson, looking hungry. She wrapped her mouth around the head, and swirled her tongue around. After teasing him, she attempted to put the whole nine inches inside of her mouth, before she begin gagging, but she countinued sucking. She played with his balls, while spitting and sucking his dick.

Raheem grunted. He was in heaven, he had never had someone give him head so good. He made a mental note: Call this bitch up more often. He had squirted his kids on her face, and in her mouth. Diamond made sure everything went down her throat, before wiping her face with the back of her arm. Raheem got up, and headed to the bathroom while Diamond put on her clothes.

"I'm leaving baby, hit my line later." Diamond said.

Raheem ignored her, and continued his shower.

$

Kai texted Diamond for the tenth time. 

Bitch, call me. Damn I have to letchu know what happened with Brandon.

Many hours had passed, since she'd been disrespected by Brandon. She couldn't forget those harsh words he had said. Out of all people, Brandon would be the last person she expected to say that. She had been nothing, but a good girlfriend to him when they were together and never had done anything wrong. She wanted to vent, only to Diamond or Sydney, her friend from school but neither were answering.

Her mind had came to Raheem at some points. He hadn't put her number to use, and Kai wondered why. He wasn't her's though, so she couldn't trip. She would give him time, she wasn't stressing. 

She had studied, and showered. She was about to go to sleep since she had school the next day, and nobody was answering her phone calls. Her dad had sent her a text message and told her he'd be home in the morning.

As soon as she closed her eyes, her phone had vibrated. She groaned, and hoped Diamond had texted her back. She turned over, and read the text message.

Unknown: Wassup Pey, my bad I'm texting you so late.

Kai's smile could brighten up a room. The only person who said 'Pey' was Raheem, and she had no problem with that. Kai was up, and wide awake then. She waited ten minutes, then sent him a message back.

Nothing, laying down. You good, wassup withchu? Kai sent.

They remained texting for a while. He had Kai dying laughing through a text message. She went to sleep when he didn't reply.

$

"Who the fuck keep texting you?" Cornell screamed.

Diamond stumbled, and tripped while running to grab her phone. She seen the display that said 'Sis Kai (10)' and ignored them. She wondered what she wanted, but Cornell hated when she paused. She put her phone on silent, and slipped his member back inside her mouth.

Their was silence besides Diamond's slurping, and a knock at his door. He assumed Raheem had came to get Diamond again, so he said 'Come in.' Kim came inside, and closed the door behind her. She had forgot her sandals, and was coming to retrieve them.

"I forgot- Oh hell." She laughed. "You fucking with this coward ass hoe?" She raised her voice. 

She remembered Diamond. How could she forget the bitch who ruined her family? Diamond had slept with her kid's father more than once, and even threatned Kim but Kim never could find her. Diamond rised up from her job, and eyed her. She remembered her ruining her relationship, plus her 'friend' had told her Kim said she had AIDS.

"Kim, The one who said I had aids when I don't." Diamond laughed.

"Sure fucking did hoe, wassup? I can't tell, 'Round here sucking, and fucking everything with legs." 

Kim didn't let Diamond get a word out, she had punched Diamond, and started giving her blows. Diamond had hit the floor, and tried to swing. Kim hadn't let her get not one hit in, and she wasn't going to let her. She was gone beat her for the old and new. She stomped Diamond in her stomach, but Diamond had managed to get a hold of her blue track and pulled it out, making Kim go harder.

"You want to fuck Brandon hoe, cool. I got you." Kim kept punching.

Cornell was clueless. He had no clue they had beef, or even knew eachother. He could give three fucks less though, he loved action. He was enjoying the scene, and so was his workers. They had ran up to the scene, and they laughed like young niggas would. Raheem had passed Cornell's room, about to leave to go home and he seen them fighting. He ran and pulled them apart with the help of Trel's dumb ass. 

Diamond had a bruised face, and blood everywhere. Kim had a wicked smile playing on her face. She had no sympathy, Diamond got what she deserved. She was a home-wrecking hoe.

"Yeah bitch, run and tell that." Kim spat. "Let me go, I done did enough damage to the little bitch." She laughed.