Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Kai rambled through her drawer. She had been searching for her ID for the past week and she couldn't find that thing. She was growing impatient, she couldn't think of nowhere she could've left it.

The only places she could think of was The Skye. She could barely remember anything that took place that night because the shooting had startled her, she did remember one thing though.

Raheem.

He had caught her eye before she caught his and when he admitted to staring at her, she couldn't be happier. She found him so adorable with his green eyes and mocha skin. Him and her didn't get to talk for more than three minutes and she doubted they ever would again but she didn't find nothing wrong with hoping they met again.

Even if they did happen to cross path again, she didn't think they would get together or nothing in that nature. She assumed Raheem to be around twenty and he wouldn't want an eighteen year old.

She was debating on going up to the club to see if someone had found her ID and decided to turn it in but she remembered her and her father's altercation the other day and he said she couldn't go there anymore.

Kai pulled up at home. She tripped over her own feet the whole while she walked onto her porch. The liquor had begin settling in.

When she reached the door, she realized she forgot to connect her home key with her car keys before she left the house. She begin banging on the door of her home.

She continued knocking on the door until her father appeared. Damion stood at the door with an unpleasant expression on his face. Kai was supposed to been home hours ago and she's just now coming home when it's three am.

He let her inside and watched how she stumbled. He knew she was drunk and that only made him angrier. He was going to beat Felipe and Dane's ass because they were supposed to been watching her, he had hired them basically as a spy now they weren't answering the phone.

"Where have you been?" He questioned.

"The club." She replied.

His jaw clenched. He closed his eyes and counted to three. He could've sworn she told him she was going to TGI Fridays. Now he was definitely going to beat Felipe and Dane's ass then they let her drive home drunk, he might've just killed them when he found them.

"What club?"

Kai rolled her eyes. A headache had begin coming on and she wasn't in the mood for her dad's constant questioning.

"The Skye." She said.

That only pissed Damion off more. He had seen on the news that there had been a shooting up there. If his baby girl would've been hurt then he wouldn't know what to do.

"Give me your keys."

He had bought Kai a car because she had begged him but now he sees she's not responsible enough for one so until she proved him wrong, then she'd be riding the bus.

Kai rolled her eyes again. She didn't like the fact her dad treated her as if she was ten, but she's eighteen. She felt like he could at least get off her tip for thirty minutes but she knew that wasn't happening.

She threw him her keys and begin walking up the steps. When she made it to the last step, she heard her dad yelling.

"DON'T GO TO THAT CLUB NOMORE."

She groaned at her father's words. She couldn't move around without a car and just the thought of the multiple parties she'll be missing made her angrier.