Chapter 6: And they meet again

Kai and Diamond entered the Hilton Club that had been rented out by Cornell just for that night. The club was packed with people who screamed cash including Kai and Diamond. There were a couple of broke bitches here and there but not a lot.

Kai was more than grateful that the place didn't require an I.D. She didn't have hers and plus, she could drink all she wanted. She had got her a drink, three actually. She was feeling herself, Diamond had hooked up her up with some curls and some makeup. She had also put on one of her dresses, the shit was bad too along with some white heels. She was getting more stares than usual, but none interested her.

Her dad had called multiple times, but she turned her phone down. She continued on with her night. She was having fun while dancing to Sex you by Bando Jonez with Diamond next to her. Her hips moved slow while her eyes were closed and she sipped on her drink. She had blocked out the loud girls and loud niggas surrounding her so she could enjoy her night.

Diamond brushed Kai's ass. Her ass was plump and round tonight inside her clothes. She turned around with a smug and about to curse someone out until she noticed that was Diamond so she blushed and laughed.

"I'll be right back girl. This nigga wants me." Diamond said.

Kai didn't say nothing. Diamond had did that once before when the two had went somewhere and she didn't come right back, she came back at the end with smudge lipstick and buttons missing from her blouse.

The song had ended so Kai had grabbed her another drink and made her way up to the V.I.P area. Diamond had made sure them both had passes, Kai didn't know how she got them though.

She showed the man her pass and he open the velvet robe. He made sure he looked at her ass when she went inside. Kai didn't notice and that was good because she would've cursed him out.

Kai observed the area and they didn't have nothing but people draped in diamonds with the finest clothing. There was no ratchets or nothing in that matter. Females had their legs crossed and sipped their drinks, something that Kai was about to do.

She found somewhere and sat down on a black, leather couch. She leaned back and observed the bottom part of the club that she'd left from. Everyone looked to be having fun. She seen a couple familiar faces, associates from her school.

"How you doing lil mama?"

Kai glanced up. He was talking to her because he looked at her. She didn't know him nor did he interest her but she wanted some company so she replied.

"Fine, what about yourself?" She said.

She dazed into the crowd, not paying the man any attention. He had now sat down next to her, staring in the crowd as well.

"Good. I'm Trel, you?" He asked.

"Nunya."

She had only been talking to him for three minutes so she felt no need to give him her name. He didn't even look decent enough for her with his jeans that sagged too low and his busted shoes. Kai wanted to laugh, he had some real strong confidence if he thought he could pull her. She was out his league, a blind man could tell you that.

"Damn, it's like that? Turning down a cute nigga."

Kai held in her scoff. Cute was not the word, more like he's straight. His facial hair wasn't even cut, he was most def not cute now.

"I don't give my name to strangers."

"That's the whole point of this, getting to know each other then I won't be a stranger." He grinned.