Chapter 15: Drama

Chapter 15: Drama

A day later

Trel entered his home and put his phone down on the couch. Diamond was behind him, she seated herself on his couch. He went inside the kitchen and poured him a shot of Tequila, he had much on his mind and liquor helped him forget about shit sometimes.

He went inside his living room where Diamond was and laid down on his other couch. Diamond stared at him, shaking and paranoid.

"They know, don't they?" Diamond questioned.

Trel let the Tequila burn his throat and rubbed his head with his hands. Diamond hadn't waited for an answer, his actions made up for the talking.

"I knew I shouldn't have answered your damn call, I'm so dumb." She ranted on and on.

Trel hopped up and went to Diamond. From the minute he had picked her up, she'd been working his last nerve and he was gone scare some sense inside her. He snatched her up and tightened his grip around her neck, he looked at her with anger laced in his eyes.

"Diamond please shut up, you're being a dumb ass bitch and I'm not up for that right now. Calm down, I got this now go sit yo ass down." He said as calm as possible.

His grip on her unloosened as he pushed her to the floor. She had tears streaking her face and her hand comforted her neck that held a red bruise.

"I thought he would've died, I tried to Atleast hit his heart or something. I failed, I should've went for Raheem. He's an easier target." Trel said.

Jealous had been what Trel was the whole entire time he'd worked for Cornell. He wanted the cash and hoes, nice shoes and clothes but he was a middle man, he barely got cash for any of that. When Raheem entered the game, that put the icing on the cake. Someone had took his spot that he'd been attempting to be in for a while. He wanted the whole empire after that happened and since Cornell had the most power over everything, he wanted him first. He had planted drugs inside of the car incase he didn't die then he'd be in prison. He had forgot about Raheem, he should've known that was who would be taking over after Cornell but he wasn't thinking now he's thinking he should've took out Raheem first instead of Cornell.

"What I'm gone do? I don't know, might lay low for a month. Keep things low, you feel me?" He questioned. Diamond nodded, frightened to let a word leave her mouth.

$

"Kai Johnson." Mr.Thomas said.

Kai glanced up and wiped the slob that had exited her mouth. Exhausted was the word and she'd been sleeping in classes a while now. Stress was the cause and a lot was on her mind, she'd been betrayed and her ex had threatened her and so much more. If she wasn't completing work, she was sleeping and if not that, she was under Raheem. She had no time for herself, she was out helping somebody else other than herself everytime she looked around. Her dad had lectured her about coming home late and where she'd been on the weekends, lies was all she could tell.

Before Kai could reply, she was saved by the end of the day bell. She picked up her belongings and headed to the door, but as she guessed he'd called her back.

"Kai, five minutes please." He said.

She sighed and went up to his desk. She was prepared for him to lecture her about sleeping in class, she'd been receiving them a lot lately and she found that annoying so she'd try to get more rest.

"Kai, you're sleeping in class is not helping you in any shape or form. You keep sleeping in here, your grades will lower but I will give you your credit because you manage to complete your work." He said. "I'm disappointed, but also proud of you. Texas A&M sent us a letter and they've picked three students that they'd love to give a full ride in their college and you're one of them. They should be giving you a call soon for a tour around their school, you can't keep sleeping though."