Metals

{An/ just imagine metal flower and leaves in her hair}
Gajeel's Pov

I stood on the side, with others watching people file in with their models many weren't bad but still.

Some the stood out where Juvia's, Cheerleaders and Pink idiot.
They looked like they had the most soul.

"All right fairies, just to calm some of your nerves this is just an introduction round but tomorrow will be an elimination/surprise round," said the white-haired beauty is known as Mirajane and continued.

"Now please let me introduce our judges!" She said excitedly.

"You'll know her work as a body paint warrior Queen on the streets know as Titania, Erza Scarlet" As she said that a girl with long red hair dressed in a white long sleeve with a dark blue skirt and sword rings on her fingers.

"Hello, nice to see you" she Authority in her voice she was someone not to be messed with and sat at a table.

"Next is the owner of Lightning Boltz paints, the paint you all just used the very handsome Laxus Dreyar" she said a light blush spread on her cheeks.

"Oi ya' painting brats," the yellow dude said.

"Oi, who you callin a bart, bastard" Pink idiot said from the back.

"You dumbass," he said sitting down next to Erza.

"She's known as an inspiration to other mythical artists, our very timid Yukino Aguria" A girl with a light blue pixie cut walked in wearing along dark and light blue dress. She walked with elegance.

"Hello, it's very nice to see a lot of you joined this year" she said quietly and sat down.

"Okay now you've met the judge so please let them meet you. First up...Juvia!"

Juvia walked up on the stage twisting her hair ties over and over. She was nervous.

"Hi Juvia, I love your hat" Erza said noticing Juvias fear.

"Thanks Juvia loves your art work" she said quietly

"Thanks, now please tell us about your work" Erza said and Juvia explained

*

Hours passed and many went each one having their story, many had the same story. Leaving there jobs to pursue something that they loved.

"Gajeel" said the light blue girl.

I walked up on the stage hands in pockets, I looked at my model she smiled. She looks badass.

Many gasped and looked shocked to see my work.

"Well Mr.Redfox your art style is impressive" said  Erza

"It's very interesting, how did you get the paint to stay like that within only two hours" said shy blue

"Not bad, piercings but your showing a lot of skin" said sparky

I smirked

"I  usually just work with ink paints so my paints are more watery so what I did was add a little bit of air brush paint and black matte together and went wit what ya see"  I said pointin at the face and continued

"The flowers and leaves are made of real metal not foam, rules said nothin against hair clips" I said glaring at them.

"Well you have a very interesting set of skills, we look forward to your work" said Erza and I walked off the stage.

*
After everyone was finished we were told to be ready for tomorrow.

I walked further down the hall and looked out the window and seen pink idiot and cheerleader talking.

I kept walking and seen familiar blue hair, holding a stacks of books.

I walked over and grabbed the first few off the top.

"Now Shrimp, Why ya standing round here for  ya can't even see" I said looking at her, she looked flustered.

"Can you help me take these books to my shop" she asked walking away not really giving me a choice.

Levy's pov

"I-I left t-them on m-my d-desk" Lucy said fixing her hair, she's got a date with Natsu.

"Ya'know I should be mad your leaving me alone for a guy but it's okay because you have to tell me all tea when it's over" I said starting to rounding up all the books.

"It's n-not a d-date Levy!" Lucy screamed turning pink.

"Okay okay sure" I said smiling

"O-Okay I've g-gotta g-go" Lucy said walking out.

"Use protection!" I yelled

"Screw you" Lucy yelled no stutter.

*
All these damn books, stupid Lucy going on a date.

"I can't fucking see" I said stumbling around hoping I don't walk into anymore.

Now Shrimp, Why ya standing round here for  ya can't even see" He said looking at me, I probably look flustered.

"Can you help me take these books to my shop" I asked walking away hoping he'd fallow.

"Okay" I headed him whisper and smile.

————————————————————

And that's it
Levy and Gajeel going on a date!
Thanks for fucking reading it.
if you see any mistakes please point them out
Also, don't forget to
Like and Comment
💚💙💚💙💚
Ps: I don't own any of the characters and all credit goes to the artist of the art